goku transmation pack

Best answers
can someone make me a tran pack of goku going ssj 3 the first time...i had some sounds of it but i reformatted my computer and lost them. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wish i had it ... and i hope someone posts something up before the guy who closes posts comes... coz hes a real butt head... :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HeArT Of ChAoS said:
...coz hes a real butt head...
It's dumbass posts like these that make them want to close the thread!! Give respect to get it...

On-Topic:
Did you try going to esfstuff.com to see if they have it?Or even Bluesaiyan.tk (I think).

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HeArT Of ChAoS . Warning for spam. Nothing wrong with the thread until you posted. If you don't have something positive to add to the conversation, please do not post. Everything is laid out in the AUP. If you have problems with a particular moderators actions, feel free to send them a private message, but do not take it up in the forums themselves.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You should of just PM'd me with that post... and i guess
I'm sorry...But if this ass wipe talks crap about me im gonna curse out in this post and i couldnt care if u ban me... thats a warning to u moderator...

ON TOPIC:
u should get a music editor and download some dbz audo clips or video clips and see how that works out

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mod·er·a·tor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (md-rtr)
n.
One that moderates, as:
One that arbitrates or mediates.
One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.
glad to have helped.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings for both of you for spam. Do not reply to issues in thread, and don't reply to spam in thread. As this thread has been 90% spam, it's closed.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heart of Chaos, you can behave, or you can be banned, it looks like you've chosen. You'll be taking a two week vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom