Goku too powerfull?

Best answers
ok i have a question is goku the most powerful he can teleport during a kamahamaha attack he has the spirit bomb in normal mode and he has the most attacks. is there a flaw with goku

P.S hes not my fav. Gohan with the adult model is awsome and pwns all

Best answers
Umm.... not really.. but hes Goku, what do you expect?!

EDIT: Is it just me, or can Buu NOT use senzus?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is still a beta, you can't expect the characters to be perfectly equal, but they are matched pretty well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darknavigator said:
Umm.... not really.. but hes Goku, what do you expect?!

EDIT: Is it just me, or can Buu NOT use senzus?
Only characters seen using sensus in the show can. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu eats everything else though lol

and he has his own regeneration.... which isnt really usefull since the game is too fast paced to be sitting in one spot regenerating for 10 mins

Best answers
i dont mind really i dont care if the game is equal or not i dont want it to be in fact i want it to be as close to the show as possible the thing with goku is awsome and a lot of other stuff personally i know it would take a lot of effort but i think they should have the real bad/good teams and the bad team could be everyone that was bad like the ginu force and stuff like that like captin ginu can change useing that tech. he has and there could be catigories like sayains, aliens , humans , androids. im not trying to make a new mod or anything just saggestions i came up with now they dont even have to be sepeate teams it could be like this

good team:
aliens, humans, saiyans,androids

evil team:
etc.

Best answers
But one thing with Goku, it takes him a long time to transform. It's a bit of a trade off. I think, for the most part, everything is well balanced. One character might be really good for melee, but might not have a really good beam attack, and vice versa.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darknavigator said:
Thats cheap...

Off topic-Homestarrunner pwnz..
Buu gets off easy. All he has to do is get one weak guy on the ground and he'll either get the equivalent of 20 melee hits from one donut or one sensu bean from a cookie. Regen just saves your power level if you get taken below 10 health.

I agree that Goku is overpowered at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be worked out over the course of the beta's development. He isn't all too overpowered right now, just enough to give him an edge over most of the other characters. I agree that his number of attacks while normal is a bit much, especially considering that he'll have the kaio-ken whenever the team gets around to adding it (which I find to Goku-overkill), but I'm willing to bet that other characters will get new attacks in the future as well, so it'll all work out.

Oh, and navigator, that was some SPAM! Say something meaningful with regards to the topic at hand next time ;/ Oh, and also off topic, how new are you to ESF? If you recall I was in PT's server when you were poking aruond asking who was from the forums. (Note: Before you respond say something relavent so I do not have to bust you for spamming again!)

Best answers
The person who takes a long time to ascend is vegeta. He starts at 700,000 and is pretty slow. He has to get up all the way to 2mill. Goku loses his SB in SSJ to balance everything (plus it wasn't shown in the show.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the person who takes the longest is krillen.... what are you smoking...

Best answers
I've found that Goku does have a small advantage over other characters,but then again,everyone has slightly more powerful attacks than just spirit bomb,besides even the small SB takes a bit too long to charge up :)

If you want to find a flaw with Goku,it's his transformation PL requisite,higher than average,plus you will know where he is anyway (lightning!)

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Oh, and navigator, that was some SPAM! Say something meaningful with regards to the topic at hand next time ;/ Oh, and also off topic, how new are you to ESF? If you recall I was in PT's server when you were poking aruond asking who was from the forums. (Note: Before you respond say something relavent so I do not have to bust you for spamming again!)
Sorry about the spam, Im not really new to ESF, Ive been playing for about 3 weeks.. about the poking around, I was just curious.. Gokus flaw might be that he has low health, comparing to other characters (Buu, Freeza) Ive timed his transformation time, its pretty average.. any coder (harSens) give him a -major- flaw so I dont see noobs throwing around Spirit Bombs like theyre candy. Because hes pretty much the best ESF character..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people use melee, so stop wining.

Best answers
goku is one of the first to transform, especially when theres a trunks or a gohan in the server to paste. Vegeta takes a very long time to transform, but i think this is balanced off by him having a slightly quicker melee reaction time, and a bit of a speed edge when he gets over 1.5 mil, vegeta gets pretty nippy. To get vegetas pl up quickly, you have to a) not die, b) be choosy to only attack the strongest player in the server.

But for vegeta its a long road to ssj, but often comes out stronger than goku when he does.

Secondly Kirllin, is by far the hardest to get to transform, he loses so much pl when he dies, and doesnt gain much cos hes so weak :D but this is the way it should be, cos on average in the show he lasts 20 seconds before his ass is grass ^_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been my personal experience that while playing as Vegeta I tend to crush any opposition that is playing as Goku once i tranform. The only thing I fear: beam blast radius spam.

Best answers
i think the best is gohan no doubt once he gets to transform (not to long either) his kamahameha attack is so awsome too. when ever i fight a goku, all the noobs go for goku because of the show but i learned this every character is bad and good if u know how too use the character then he will be good

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>.< Ok Goku *is* one of the very first to transform on any server. He doesn't take much longer than Gohan or Trunks because you can't lose as much PL from dying at 1,500,000 PL or 1,700,000 PL as you can from dying at 1,900,000 PL (Vegeta) or 2,800,000 PL (Buu/Krillin). Also note that you don't *have* to transform with him right away, you can stay out of transformation to maintain access to your spirit bombs and gain PL much faster. Goku does have the advantage of additional attacks while out of transformation which gives him a bit of an edge on the field as well.

Best answers
the only edge i see goku has is the beem attks :S kame torpito noone cept nOObs use :D same wit sb so really its mele ki bal gen and kameha :p and solar flare is just used to humelate them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom