Best answers
kan sombady help me plz??????

end kan eny body help me whit bulding a aura end what programs doe y need end wer kan y get it
end kan enybody tell me what it meens that if y want to install 1.7 dmz that y ses dat it is buld whit a demo end what kan y do

Best answers
There is no such thing as SSJ5, so get over it, and everyone should stop reposting this topic.

Best answers
Actually ssj5 does exist (well techniquely anyway
) it was invented by the english when they first saw small clips of DB:GT when ssj 4 goku and vegeta fuse! and thats what the english people have got pictures of, like the ssj4 vegitto (cool hair)

Hope people are reading this case it solves problems

Best answers
OMG he makes us dutch people look bad with his english :I

Best answers
Originally posted by yoji
YEAH BAN THE BI@TCH
What.... Just because he doesn't speak english well doesn't mean he should be banned.... Wow, people these days :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Thereddragon
) it was invented by the english when they first saw small clips of DB:GT when ssj 4 goku and vegeta fuse! and thats what the english people have got pictures of, like the ssj4 vegitto (cool hair)

Im Sorry But SSJ5 Does not Exist, Mainly the Show Stoped At DBZ, then DB GT Came But It was Made By Other People, So its Really Not Real, and there Was Not SSJ5 In GT...

If Im Wrong........But I Know im Not, The The Good DB Stoped at DBZ Then it went down hill....

Best answers
Originally posted by Thereddragon

wow ok first off like the post before mine ssj doesn't exsits akria didn't even approve of gt so and the fusion ssj5 thing first off one he is goeta cause it's not with the earings and two he's only ssj4 it's not ssj5 so don't worry about it and sorry i don't understand the first post i don't speak freaky deaky dutch

Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
What.... Just because he doesn't speak english well doesn't mean he should be banned.... Wow, people these days :S
+
WHAHHAHAHAha

but he's much older as me(or is it i?)
:shocked: :rolleyes: :talk: :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
wow ok first off like the post before mine ssj doesn't exsits akria didn't even approve of gt so and the fusion ssj5 thing first off one he is goeta cause it's not with the earings and two he's only ssj4 it's not ssj5 so don't worry about it and sorry i don't understand the first post i don't speak freaky deaky dutch
He is right. There is no such thing as ssj5. That was ssj4 gogeta. He didnt gain a lvl he was still ssj4. Or shall we say ULTIMATE SSJ4 gogeta. Btw who cares if they r fake once again...:S We just like them if u dont then bite us. Cuz we dont give a rats ass.. ty and have a good day.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom