Best answers
ssj5 don't excists, but if you want you can make them, i wont use them anyway:D:D:D:D

Best answers
Well it would be nice to make a ssj5 model.
But he really looks weird.
You should dramatically adjust him.

Best answers
That is the one I made using that pic and someones sig to know the colors and hair style.Daz are you going to release it or do I need to resend it(maybe its already there and i missed it)i dont like ssj4 but from some of the ssj5 pics ive seen i think the one that says AF in the corner is the coolest:BTW if someone extends ssj4 Gokus hair in the back like the pic with the whit hair and red skin il make the skin for that.

Best answers
Aint Real

ummm just to let all u guys know these pictures are just edits that people made they are not real. Dragon Ball AF is fake too its not offical there is no SSJ 5 or 6 and vegeta(sorry people) and trunks nevere go ssj4 or 3 and vegeta nevere goes ssj3. they are all fake :\ and vegeta and trunks never fuse and piccolo and vegeta never fuse and gotenks never goes ssj 4 or 5 wait i tink he goes 4 not sure

;/

P.S. Sorry for postin this twice i clicked new thread instead of post reply by accident:rolleyes:

Best answers
You are right there is no ssj5 or 6, but you are wrong Goku does go ssj3 and ssj4 but trunks does not because he cant go past ssj3 since he wasnt born with a tail. vegeta doesnt go ssj3 but he does go ssj4 because he cheats and uses some invention to pass ssj3 and go to ssj4. thats db GT stuff, and the rest of what you said is true.

Best answers
Ok lets get this straight.
We know they are not real we dont care.
If you are going to just post and say they are not real or something like that then forget it we know!
We want them anyway.

@ Logan: I never got the email dude.
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Send it through email or add my msn.

Best answers
We know but they are nice to have (im going by what a majoraty of people say)i like them but the one i want needs a model to be edited.

Best answers
NM Daz just e-mail me then ill forward it back with the model because my e-mail program doesnt like MSN or hotmail very much apperently.

almostdeleted

A
Logan its cool about the model and all but dont double..err..triple post. Use edit and edit the first. Thats what its for :rolleyes:

Best answers
Yeah dont worry.
Everyone is a n00b at sometime :)
I was and not many people liked me.
Well they still donto_o

Best answers
this is for everyone who wants the model.there is a little skin texture in the hair....but thats not my fault if you look at my textures.it was the modelmakers texture mapping mistake.but dont worry you cant see it in game so enjoy!:D Daz has the model and it will be released shortly.:]

Best answers
Yeah and if anyone else wants me to host a model just ask me.
(Pm preferably)

Best answers
super sayien 5

grounded had said that in that sayen island website it said ssj 5 didnt exist but i was readin information on episodes and in dragonball ae episode 28 goku gone bad it said that goku turns ssj 5 im confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom