Best answers
anyone want to give CREATIVE criticism.(i did nit make the model nor did i make the texture mapping i only reskinned)

Best answers
good model!

i like this model/skin it is cool in game

Best answers
i thought the things on his wrist an his belt were supposed to be black....:)

Best answers
I thought SSJ5 was with white hair that was really long? and the Indian tribe type suit? Correct if im wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

There are like 20 different ssj5's:rolleyes:

Best answers
There are some weird faces just behind his head to the left and right but otherwise it's an excelent model. :yes:

Best answers
umm HF[Samurai]Devi, just shut up they're not getting paid to model for us you know, if you don't like it just don't d/l it, and leave them alone. There's a difference between constructive critism and just plain flaming.

Best answers
When does GOku go SSJ5? I was certain there was only 4. I havent seen GT but heard of SSJ4.

Best answers
He doesnt go SSJ5 . fans have drawn and made pics of what they think it should be.waht i am doing is taking what the fans want and making it.i have decided to make all the SSJ5's on that site i refered to except the ones with the blue hair at the top of the page.i have also decided to do the supersaiyan 6 goku pic on that page.

P.S. : need a modeler to extend a supersaiyan 4 models hair for one that im planing on making.please help i cant model and my milkshape is expired.also have made a beta2 skin for this model anyone who wants it AIM me or E-mail.

Best answers
I like the model:yes: :yes: Soo who is gonna make the SSj6 Goku?? The one that looks like 4 but is gold all over and has red pants etc.. I WANT THAT ONE I THINK THAT ONE IS GONNA PWN!!:D

Best answers
i am if you read im doing all of the pics on that page except the homo ones at the top
:p

btw:my next one is done just waiting for Daz

Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
umm HF[Samurai]Devi, just shut up they're not getting paid to model for us you know, if you don't like it just don't d/l it, and leave them alone. There's a difference between constructive critism and just plain flaming.
Yes but they could be spending their time making something that actually exists in the Dragonball world.....

This is just a waste of time and resources...

Best answers
Wasting time?? Dude listen we realize a lot of u guys HATE ssj5 6 7 8 etc. But for those of us who do like it WE R GONNA REQUEST IT AND GET IT!!! DO U GET ME!! FOR CHRIST SAKE I VE BEEN SAYING THIS IN THE LAST LIKE 4 TOPICS!!! SO JUST SHUT UR ****ING MOUTHS!!!! ITS NOT A WASTE OF TIME FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIKE IT!! OK!!!;( ;( ;(

Best answers
oh k wtf i dotn get this its a pic of a goku insome stupid SSJ 5 or 6 what ever!!! just how is this a WIP if you havent even start or put up pic do something!!!!! if the pic then put this in artwork!!!!

Best answers
Killa read the 2end post...:S Its a model... A very good model at that.. I dl and i loved it and im still loving it.. OK?? So there is ur answer.. I highly suggest u dl it. If u dont wanna then fine you dont have it but its my recommendation. And the first post says its a bad pic but the model doesnt look like that.. When u play with the model its gonna look cool.

Btw Killa if u want a better pic.. Look at Emeka's sig.. Thats what the model looks like. OK?

Best answers
Devi it is not nice to say dsomething such as that they dont have to do this but they do.
He might be new but he put alot or effort into his work and its not up to you to be so cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom