Goku ssj4 skin

Best answers
I know theres an ssj 5 goku skin on the esf-world.com model download section but where can i get an ssj4?

Best answers
uhhhhhhhhh on esf world there is a goku pack where u can download all goku ssj forms up till ssj6

seb

Best answers
you replace them in your "models" folder, in your, steamaps/email/half-life/esf/models/ssj goku, whatever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
you replace them in your "models" folder, in your, steamaps/email/half-life/esf/models/ssj goku, whatever
To be more specific, if you want the SSJ5 model, you download it and its SSJ5.mdl, you have to change that.

Lets say you want the SSJ5.mdl to replace the ssj goku. You should have to goto steam\steamapps\youremail\half-life\esf\models\players\ssjgoku

In the SSJ goku part there should be a file called ssjgoku.mdl

Put the SSJ5.mdl in that folder, and rename the SSJ5.mdl to ssjgoku.mdl, and he will be ssj5 ingame :)

Best answers
i need a god ssj4 model
can somebody teel me where i can get one ><><><><???

Best answers
Those skins are awsome. But are we going to be able to use the in EVM?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
EVM is crap..... why play it?

All people wanna do is get high powerlevel's from using the dragon balls and then spam the map with beams. Crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think there should be a sticky concerning custom content for everything in esf.. for esf-world.. maybe it'll lessen the topics that say.. OMG wheres sjj4 bla bla??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom