Best answers
I have notices that Goku ssj3 is a model thats difficult to make now i'm goin to try make this model
these pictures are goin to help me hope fully

PHP:
plz let me know what all of u think of this idea and maybe i will ask for help so if u want to help me plz do

Best answers
ive tried to edit the hairs to

i downloaded a model goku and edited the hairs but i can't model so if u want the model mail me and i'll send it to u [email protected]

Best answers
to make it more to the show, you will need to make Goku's body mass bigger in some areas (remember the more power they gain the bigger the body becomes)

I think it will just make it look better then only the hair changing all the time. Like Cell/Buu/Frieza they form changes each power up. but with the SSJ Forms... all that is different is the hair

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
teir eyes go green too!:p :]
And don't forget, They have no eye brows! Good luck with this but I rather you post the topic when you got some progress done.

Best answers
thnx a lot the pics will help i'm going to start now i think i will soon post my first work :)

Best answers
C'mon give use a look at what you have done?????!!?? Me wanna see

Best answers
sorry to disapoint all of u but their isnt comin any work of mine i just dont get goin (to difficult for me)
i will keep tryin but dont expect anythin soon from me

Best answers
u can have the model i edited it's allmost done

eey if u want that model i edited it is allmost done u can easyly finish it and that would be a great model then

Best answers
HF[Samurai]Devi : Where was that 2nd pic from? i dont remember seeing that episode or is it AF?

Best answers
That second pic is from movie 12 when gokus fightin Janenba:fight:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo grounded why won't you release that ssj3 model of yours.If you want to make some edits you can allways do that later.I just want sometin a little more sweet then dakd made.

Best answers
yeah, release it. i wanna see wut it looks like so far. btw, Cold Steel. your sig scares me. /me hides in a dark place

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just say THE LORD forgot to give me brains.hehe lol.

Best answers
Why not release it

well i'll tell u the the hairs are on the downside i bit ugly and i don't know how to compile it is givin errors but if some of u can fix the hairs and/or compile i'll place a download so should i place a download??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom