Discord Member
Best answers
Like I said on MSN, get a sideview :p

And the hair is pretty good :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually pretty nice, however, the torso looks a bit big, i think the blue belt needs to be moved up, but other then that, 4 of 5 thumbs up :)

Best answers
Hair needs to not "flow" as much. Everything else doesn't have much complaints from me.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
heres a decent ref for you

Toast he is using that SSJ 3 as ref :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm how come hes using that ref and yet its totally out of proportion? look at the ref and tell me his torso looks like the model...

XXX

Best answers
hmm pretty good, needs some tweaking but its good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats good work brolly, but when will you let me skin your piccolo?

Best answers
great model, hope to see some improvements like other said. Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bag up the pants, make more of space between the blue and red, dont connect them, add ears, add the little strand on his head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm the model remember me on..... budokai 1 (well like in 2 bu without cel-shade like in budokai 1 ^^)
whats the polycount? :]

Best answers
well I geuss I'm finished with this model just the skin now.Well here ya go and enjoy.

Best answers
its ok but the hair, the muscles, the pants and the connection belt-belly need definitly some tweaking, the hair especially on the side - you got kinda sloppy there :p

bring a bit space between the legs, make the pants wider in side view, look at some anatomy for the muscels to get em right (too lazy for a drawover atm ^^) and correct the shading error right over the belt. you could ignore me because a good skin could hide some of these errors (not shaping flaws though) - do whatever you want ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The hair is way to messy there isn't to much form to it and the face still needs work, extrude the chin out a little further he looks like he got hit in the face really hard.

::Edit::
Where are the ears???? O_O

Best answers
Well it looks like I made a bad render making the hair and some other stuff look bad, anywayz here's a vid that shows you a 360° view of the model.If it's rotating to fast try using quicktime to control the play button with your mouse.
http://users.pandora.be/brolli/video01.avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom