Goku Ssj3 Final Version Teasers! (go Now)

Best answers
Wow great model. That is the best hair for SSJ3 i have seen yet, but something is bothering me about his face, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Ahhhh! I got it now. Ok, he needs to have bigger/more defined eyebrows, and his eyes need to be squinting. Also the front view of his hair could use some work. Hope these ref pics help ya out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its very nice!
but...the arms r 2 big and the head to small

Best answers
The hair looks realy great dude, i hope the esf modelers will also make such a good hair for later hehe :D:yes:

But like i said before his face form is kinda a triangle when ya see it from the front. ;/

Best answers
yeh seems good but the front looks really dodgey.
sorry m8 but its constructive critisism.
ijust think something looks weird/wrong with the hair on the last pic where he faces you.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but here goes. From the front the hair looks like a plate if you look past the shoulders. He also looks buffy from the front but not from the side and make his biceps a little more visible from the side,fix his neck too it's to thin for a ssj3. And the hair should get thicker at the lower end. (When a ssj ascends his bodymass increases ,from the side i can't see the difference between the normal - and your model ,except the hair offcourse.)

Best answers
just make the haires a bit longer

this is the most perfect model i ever seen but just make the haires a little longer till it reaches the upper parts of his legs

Best answers
damn, thanks for the crits guys, and cold steel, dont be afraid to hold back anything ;-) im lovin makin this model, i dont mind doin what it takes to improve it, oh and thx ALOT for those reference pics, you have no idea how much trouble i have in finding big pics that show his whole body

Best answers
1 thing. his head looks kinda small. Since u mad ehis body buff which is cool. But it made his head look small compared to it. So he looks like he is trying to hide his head. If u just ya know make his head a lil bit bigger it would be good. Thats my opinion.:talk: :D

ced

Best answers
same comments as turk
it looks good from back view,but from side view and front view,you need to do some updates :
-side view : ssj3 has a lto more tvolume than that,make it more "puffy"
- front view,you should make it kinda the back view,i mean so that you can see the individual spikes
=)

Best answers
awsome!

Great!! Thats looks really good compared to some other ssj 3 ive seen! well done! Are you goin to release it?

Best answers
alrighty thx for the comment, im glad your all enjoying it so far. I want more of a majority on what people want though, so i know what direction to head with this model, maybe i'll make a poll?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
forehead looks weird and flat with all those hair.. i think its nice..

Best answers
Question

Lol dude ur model ownz, I was wondering if u can give me some tips in modeling if u use max.
My aim is blu3n1nj4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom