goku ssj

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like you used smos and darksuns model pics as a model ref...and i'll vouleenteer to skin it, if you have the skinmaps..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we'll find out if its a rip or just used it as a ref when darksun looks at it. im sure he can spot his model more then anyone else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how can i rip when sumthing isnt released yet ? o_O but yeah i used both of smo's and goku as a ref like slim sayd

Best answers
ref yes so wat he can use them bytheway cool model put in the face quik he cant breathe :D

Best answers
No guys, That's not my model. He may have used images as reference (since the proportions are so similar) but it's not mine.(unless he made massive changes)

I'm just confused as to how you made the jump from the first image (face) to this. I must say you improved a huge amount in a short time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eum wel to keep the storry short : alcahol + computer stuf = not realy good
ps i always suck at faces :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you implying that im ripping ?
dont imply it if u dont have proo every time i make a model and it improves "a hole lott" poeple start saying he ript this and that honnestly :

I DONT RIP I USED TO RIP AND I STOPT COUS I WANTED TO LEARN IT MYSELF.
AND IF ANNY ONE THINKS IM RIPPING "PROVE IT"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just stfu i now know wy alot of modlers left i was going to release this for esf but **** it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, look at what happened to lets say kreshis reputation when he did the same thing you are here, lets say,..cloning,

that is now punished very similar to ripping, and perceived about the same as well, i am not accusing you of ripping, i know the difference between cloning and ripping, im accusing you of cloning, but thats all,

funny how you say you know why the modellers stopped, when your talking to another one about that, people started leaving cuz of this forums immaturity, (as displayed in YOUR last post) and cuz of people cloning and ripping thier work, (you got one of hose on your checklist now),

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O CLONE!!!!I agree with Nuttzy, But, This is so weird why ppl use model refs? Neds Veggetto has been use a ref,erm some smo models...now...darksuns...there are one cloner and thats you. dont blame Laheen, he doesnt do that stuff anymore.well, he just only use one model ref lol, and your saying modelers has stop modeling because
of worstlys rips...look at you, you clone, its kida ripping, and the skin i dont think you
got permission to use it too. Look at your post ova the thread. You may learn sumthing

Best answers
All I said was that what you said wasn't convincing. THAT was your reaction? hmm. oh well.

Best answers
Just so you guys know... WOD has experience in ripping models/skins :). (The mod)

EDIT: But yea, looks more like cloning. Heh.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus christ, haven't we been over this in this forum before? Stop your *****ing all ready. What's the rule? The rule is this:

If you think somebody has copied or stolen a model from someone else you IMMEDIATELY CONTACT AN ADMIN OR A MODELING FORUM MODERATOR so that we don't have to see all of this crap-slinging in the public threads.

Warning :warning: to Darksun for his wonderful "that's not convincing" posts. At least the other spammers tried to make their posts look convincing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all slim im not useing that skin (read my post more corectly ;) ) ice man is skinning it atm
second of all i dindt use the model as a ref for everything so it isnt a clone
and thirdly Morpherex wtf ar u talking about go to our site do you c anny models there that ar from other games ? yes u ar rignt NONE so STFU
we had 1 modler that ript he is out of the team he left like 1.5 years ago and now u stil say we rip only thing i can say is F*CK U

Best answers
ok zeldalink you said "but yeah i used both of smo's and goku as a ref like slim sayd" But now you say you didnt use a model as a ref? Now I know that its not been proven that its a clone but still it looks alot like someone else's model, so im not gonna point any fingers because it hasnt been proven, but your reactions are suspicious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he didn't use it as a ref for EVERYTHING.....read his post.

Best answers
I get a Warning for having an opinion? The truth is, it looks very questionably like my model, and judging from the first image (and the fact that I recieved this model from someone and LOOKED at it) I feel something is up. I'm not just going to run to mod crying on inkling when it may be resolved here. (If you noticed, soon after I brought it up, he suddenly decided to not release it) But you Boyster, you are defending that and punishing me for something rediculously tiny. That's great. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom