how dous it look

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Best answers
o comeon go easy on him i mean he said he wasnt gonna release it maybe he just wanted to test his modelin abilities and then he just wanted to share them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok every one lisen i didnt rip i askd smo
i talked to smo about this goku and i have aproval so stop about wel i think he is ripping or **** like that if u think that ok but ceep m to yourself i told u stay ontopic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O I won't believe a thing until smo post he does agree with the Goku.Also you should be happy you got Smo's trust to edit his model he must have trusted you a lot for that.You have failed and lose his trust (which I think you did).Well if he asked for a gogeta bd you should have done that.I won't believe it until Smo's post his approval.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I am terribly sorry to spam but someone please tell me why in hell do I keep getting 50 emails of "reply to post goku ssj" I disabled the thing in my options.. Does anyone know of another way to fix it!

Thanks.

K

Best answers
man smo u may call me a newb and all but ur lettin this gogeta bull go to ur head u already closed kreshis topic down just cuz he didnt post that he used ur model as a ref. man i think ur scared scared that someone MIGHT beat u thats y u alwayz act like a selfish whore ok im not those people that kiss ur ass just cuz u make models most mods know me as enigma and as train of thought and they know that i can act like a real jerk wen someone pisses me off so just leave this alone man hes not gonna release it anywayz

ps.i hope ur happy that u closed down kreshis topic his gogeta was as good as yours and he didnt even rip it ur just lucky ur friends with sbolt and that hes a mod man i really liked kreshis model and u blew it

Best answers
I'm no moderator. I haven't even been around these forums very long. And I do have an opinion on this whole smo matter, but I'm not going to say my opinion. This is because we don't need another thread closed for spamming and off topic-ness. If this thread gets closed let it be for a good reason. Not half-witted retorts against smo/zeldalink or whoever the hell you have a problem with. Thanks very much.

Best answers
Theres alot of contreversy for one model but let me see if I can get this straight. Smo gave you the model so you could make a BD Gogeta ok thats all well and good. The Goku is nice and all but if he gave it to you to make a BD Gogeta thats what you should have done. Secondly Smo is right to be mad but I think he should calm down just a little bit especially after what he did to the other Gogeta. I'm not here to judge anyone but I just think Zelda should calm down wit the swearing and edit the Gogeta the way hes supposed to althought that Goku is good. And Smo should calm down but be careful of who he gives the model to I know you won't listen to me but I think both of you need to calm down and work out your problems with one another.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Enough is Enough :\
This Thread is more trouble than its worth.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And amen . . .

As a final note, if you do somethign with a model that is not in the original intention of the agreement between the modeller and the editor, it's a rip. If Smo really oked the Goku, have him PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom