Best answers
it looks like he tans with a bag over his head if you catch what i mean

Best answers
i think it´s good for a start but lighten up the skinn it´s too dark
btw smo released his gogetta ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Can I get a better picture of his legs, so I can add more critism?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The edit is pretty good but err. How did you get Smo's Gogeta? I didn't know he released it.. Please give me link to download page.. Anyways back to your model, if anything he looks like a combination of ssj1 and 2. his bangs are done incorrectly. SSJ1 is like this:

SSJ2:

but overall your edit is ok. I dont really see anything wrong with it other than the hair exept that he has no shirt on o_O I assume hes Namek Goku ? Wouldn't he be battle damaged then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the body skin the same color as the head skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head looks great, the hair is abit off,and the face is a dif'' color then the body...
good start, needs some more workin on.

Best answers
NOO!! u guys are misssing one IMPORTANT ctrit...LOOK REEEL CLOSE at his face....notice anything? HES CROSSEYED!!! fix that, and the rest looks fine ^_^

Best answers
shoulders don't look ok and the bangs are a bit weird too, but overall, it looks ok, plz edit what I just said, then it would be GREAT!
three questions: 1. Is it for ESF? 2. If it's for ESF, are you going to release it?
3. Will there be a normal form?

Best answers
U guys make smo mad ;( Why can't u make ur own ? DON'T EDIT HIS STUFF >_< . I am gonna force him to post that no one can edit his stuff anymore, cause now It really annoyes me . he releases something, and in 2 days I see a edit, the worse part is, U just added some burn/dodge tool , everything else is his . The outlines, even the skinmap itself .U won't get any better at doing this :x. Do it like him, skratch ..
;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zereth said:
U guys make smo mad ;( Why can't u make ur own ? DON'T EDIT HIS STUFF >_< . ..... he releases something, and in 2 days I see a edit, the worse part is, U just added some burn/dodge tool ,
eum lol read the entire tread it is for ghp it is not released i am the only one that has othorisation from smo himself and i got it cous i wanted to make this goku so if u dont like it zereth/omnix i dont give a danm like i sayd in my first post i quote
Zeldalink said:
this is an edit of smo's gogeta stil not wil be done in a couple of days
so do your homwork bether before geting all pised and go critisaizing poeple when u dont even know if it is released ore not ( sorry for being a **** about this but done say stuf like it has bin only 2 days since he releasd it while it isnt even releeast)

ps( and im not alowed to give it to anny one else sorry u guys but i made a promise to smo i wouldnt give it to anny one and promise is promise)

K

Best answers
hey man the bangs arent weird theyre tight its actually cool to find someone who got gokus bangs right just take that smirk off his face he looks like hes VERY ticked and dont make his skin so dark it looks like he just got out of a 2 day tannin booth o and make his body battle damaged so it mathces his face look here are 2 pics of goku 2 r ssj1 and the one thats left is ssj2

SSJ

SSJ2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that model.. it looks familiar... i know ive seen that skin on a model before... as a matter of fact.. i know ive seen that model before *besides the hands*.... *scratches head*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SMO told me that no-one was to edit his gogeta... i think he'll be mad when he sees this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the model looks really cool!!!!

Btw when did Smo release a Gogeta???Maybe i missed it cause i was on vacation???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no i got it from smo himself so :
1.he is ok with me editing it cous i asked if i could
2; he didnt release it it is for ghp when im done with the model smo wil get it back and he can do with it all he want ( hopfull put it in ghp but that is his dissision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom