how dous it look

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I'll believe you when you get him to come to this thread and post that it's ok that you edit his model which I doubt is ok since he hasnt said that it is ok to edit his model so until then I wont believe that smo said you can edit his model.

^-- Woa... o_O

-UltraPerfectCell

BTW, those hands look funkey =/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well zereth, you seem to have a bug up your ass with anything that has to do with smo, yoru my friend, but your posts as of late are making me think you have a problem with me, you ragged on me for using pictures of his kid buu model as a ref, acting like i was ripping, my friend ripping and looking at are 2 different things, if looking at pictures of the character you are making to figure out what he looks like before you start to work on him is against a rule, then you yourself broke that rule when you asked me to send you reference pictures for tapion, dont be a hypocrit, if i ripped smos buu just by looking at a picture you ripped the skin of tapion by lookin at the pictures YOU requested me to send you,,

i believe him when he said he got permission from smo, how else could he have got it?

anyways i know this is offtopic to the original subject of the post but it seems the original intention of this thread has been obliterated or redirected a good bit

Best answers
Basically:

= His nose is the wrong color
= Eyes are crossed
= He is way to burned, its an unnatural skin tone
= I dunno what is going on this muscle shaping... but umm... :S
= And generally the model and skin could b worked on a bit more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok 1 thing how would i have the model if smo didnt give it to me :S
*edit*update

Best answers
looks if you say smo gave it to you, then smo gave it to you... unless smo says otherwise... its that simple.

[Edit] = hehe should really let the page load ya know!

neway..... that looks much better. tho looks like he has been attacked by a tiger ^_^. Sharpen the mouth up a bit, add more definition and add some shading to the sides of his neck and it will look great. oh and bring his nippables in a bit ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you give him gashes, do not mirror the skin. It will look ugly. His nipples are horrible.

Best answers
he has no eyebrows? anyways like optional sed nipples are horrible
keep it up tho, ur doing fine

Best answers
its a very sweet edit especially the hair man
and to the people complaining about not to edit smos model if he has the model and no one else does it has to mean smo gave it to him don't you think
and my opinion is : don't give anything away without you trusting that person
what im trying to say is that smo must be trustin zeldalink and geve his permission to edit :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTF! I sent u the gogetta for u to do a battle daage version of GOGETTA! and uve cut it up and put it with goku... WTF thats not what I gave u permission 2 do, u better ****ing not release ANY of that .. FFS anyone who asks me for a model now can go get ****ED

Bolteh2

B
have a nice warning zeldalink, this is an obvious rip of smos gogetta, and may i personally tell you that i think ur an ass and that i believe you should be permbanned ASAP !

smo gvies you his model so you can check it and maybe learn from it, and what do you do? RIP IT AND TELL ITS UR MODEL FFS

i might as well give you 3 warnings for this now, so ull be banned bah

i gvie up, this place was good for bout 2 months, but this week alone 2 ppl ripped again, bah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that´s realy hard.....
Smo gave a model out and then BOOM! ...ripped...
Well and for myself i wouldn´t ask for a model fro you Smo since i could only change the skin and not the model and it would be hard NOT to edit it since your models are the best around here.

Well i wish you luck on you next model anyway!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let this be a fair warning, do NOT expect to have your model used for the reasons you gave it for. All of these model rippers are a bunch of dirty liars and theives, they have been a pain in the administrations backsides since the release of 1.1.

On that note, people who do this kind of thing are going to find being on the forums very difficult, as I will personally make sure you pay the price for dragging my community down to your level.

Thus, Zeldalink, you are on my ****list, shape up, or I'll ship you out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yoo cucumba relax man i didnt rip i got it from smo himself.
i explaind wy i made it a goku instead of gogeta so im not rippin cous i gave crits i didnt leak it or annything

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Let this be a fair warning, do NOT expect to have your model used for the reasons you gave it for. All of these model rippers are a bunch of dirty liars and theives, they have been a pain in the administrations backsides since the release of 1.1.

On that note, people who do this kind of thing are going to find being on the forums very difficult, as I will personally make sure you pay the price for dragging my community down to your level.

Thus, Zeldalink, you are on my ****list, shape up, or I'll ship you out.

This is reallllly off topic. and I'm sorry about it, But man ur sig gave me a really good laught :D . That is damn nice -____- ..
Anyways, That Gogeta is gonna be for a mod, so I suggest u don't try leakin it Zeldalink .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy dont u **** all just shut up if it isnt about the topic if u like his sig pm hem it has nothing to do with the topic and second i sayd i didnt leak it ore anny thing so shut the **** up cous i realy hate the way u ar acting atm so stop provoking me you son of a ***** got it ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH!!!!
Well i´m no mod but i think this post will be your second warning......

Well and Zeldalink you should tr yto understand it...

Smo put a lot of work in this gogeta model .
And you got the chance...no you got the HONOR to work with this model .
Why didn´t you just do the BD Version and asked Smo after that if you could make a Goku out of it.
If you would have done this there would be no trouble with the mods, no warning, no spaming or flaming and Smo wouldn´t be mad....

Think about it....

-Kill fast , kill painfull .....Killmore

Best answers
Dude editing one of smos models is an honour...dont just take it for granted and start ripping stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom