Best answers
2 THINGS

FIRST OF ALL I DON'T SPAM forums and second i didn't made the model i ONLY edited the hairs
and by the way here u can download a NOT compiled model i don't know how to compile it was givin errors
http://213.73.251.171:8080/ssj3goku.zip
LINK works but u have to cut it and then paste in your url

Mystic-ROsHI

M
AzN.... im sure he would make a bomb ass ssj3 goku. but he's a busy guy and needs to get some rest!:p

Like i said, fatman should make one, if not him.. ermmmm .. turk would be the next guy to make one. they are good modelers.

Best answers
ofcourse dude

and i'll fix up dl i ask my friend if it can be on his site till mine is finished

Best answers
The models so far are pretty good but in my oppinion they could be heaps better..

Best answers
Mr smo got good lookin 1

mr smo got a good lookin ssj 3 model for DMZ maybe he could convert it to a esf model

Best answers
so far i have not seen one worthy ssj3 goku, most of them are OK but none worthy of a real clap from the whole community. sure mr.smo's ssj3goku is nice and all, but its face is just .. ;D

i hope somebody is actually up to making a real good quality ssj3goku.. or maybe we all just have to wait until esf team got a nice one.. :D

Best answers
that lloks alot like my crappy ssj3 gojku i made a while back adn if it is can u at least ask to reskin it?

BA

Best answers
These skins arn't made from me they are made from the wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom