goku soundpack?!?!

Best answers
i already tried the search button but i can't find a good goku sounpack can someone help me?

Best answers
hmmmm im really not sure ummm try redsaiyan

Best answers
some1 made a pretty cool transform sound, although its not really a sound, but i cant remember who it was though.

Best answers
well there's nothing wrong with it but i put some vegetto sounds in goku;s map and i forgot to make a back-up of the files:devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have a nice soundpack of Goku remember Goku in ssj3 vs Kid Buu when he does the kamehameha he sounds more tough than the normal kamehameha sound.That's the kind of kamehameha I got and is way much better than the normal kamehameha. ^_^

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Well I have a nice soundpack of Goku remember Goku in ssj3 vs Kid Buu when he does the kamehameha he sounds more tough than the normal kamehameha sound.That's the kind of kamehameha I got and is way much better than the normal kamehameha. ^_^
well this is not really ontopic but vegetto91 could you make me a nice sig and tell me how you can put it under your post because if you want to see mine you must press a link and i don;t like it:S (not really got english but i try my best ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom