Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that tien is f&#%ed up... it looks nothing like him....

but come on guys be alittle nice to him he never said he was the best skinner ever.....

but yes that "ssj" goku skin is very plan and begginer like......

DbZ Piccolo

D
Hibiki

you need to stop talking if all you say is pure gayness, your on a mod team and you dont even doing anything for it, so if your going to talk crap about other people's work, you need to go to your own forums and do it.

Best answers
All this arguing is hurting my head... :no:
I like the Tien the SSJ is ok, it just needs work, now quit putting each other down, will ya?

Best answers
Look, sorry for all the dissing and stuff, but this was my first time TRYING to skin, and anyways, I did it in Paint Shop Pro, so It won't look good. I finally got PhotoShop and I will put alot of effort into some of the skins I will ATTEMPT to do. I'm not the best, and never will be the best, so just please, bare with me and try to keep the dissing to a minimum. Thank You.

Best answers
Ehehe. I've made an SSJ goku model and yes it roXors, but no I wont give it to you. And if Joe gives it to you, well then, I'll just have to castrate him :).

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aight, lets get this strait...
First of all, flamming is WAY out of hand, we bring peace:)
Second, No one has the right to critisize(sp)someone elses work.
Third, Piccolo already said this, but SS vegeta modeled it
Fourth, nice job on both of your skins/models, I like How you put the ripped clothing on his chest. Also i like your tein model/skin, Just needs some slight skin and UV mapping tweaks in the face:)
and Lastly, next time i see anyone making fun of/putting down someone elses work, i will personally put you on a temp ban.
Ide rather not receive SS_Vegeta's castration threat, so i'll be tucking the ssj model pretty deep in my pockets:)

Best answers
good call PC :) , I am sick of hearing everyone say that everyone elses work sucks ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said for everyone to be nice.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom