Goku saiyan armor ref

Best answers
I took some pictures found on Google and continued them in MSPaint.
Hope this makes a good ref pic. If anyone decides to make a model after this please post 'em.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but it looks like you took a ripped torso/head, and attached mspainted limbs.

You also seemed to have traced the right image. Please submit the refs?

Best answers

This is what i used for side picture,u can see that i just tooked Goku' s head and redraw his mouth and some of his hair .But the rest of the body was drawn by me.

And this was for the face view.This one was half made i just draw the body.I just attached limbs.I didn't took any credit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
I took some pictures found on Google and continued them in MSPaint.
Hope this makes a good ref pic. If anyone decides to make a model after this please post 'em.
That's that pretty good not to metion that's my sig.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you've definately cropped Goku from the bottom ref, to the left image, you can see the green and blue BG left over.

Also, as far the right pic, you ripped his half his hair, face, and neck.

I'm going to close this, and discuss this with higher ups.
-

@edit: Alright, after discussing this briefly with other admins/mods, we have decided the fact you admitted you used altered images, makes this a moot point. If you hadn't told the truth, it would have been completely considered ripping. In the future, avoid this kind of thing.

Best answers
Thx but I said I found them on Google and continued them by drawing some limbs.And I' ll try not to do this kinda thing anymore.Cross my heart and hope to die.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom