goku pbp....skinning

Best answers
heres a goku i made. sorry ive been gone for so long im just to busy with school. heres a pic.

Best answers
erm I don't think pants wrinkles go all the way around his legs at the bottum, and I think his side hairs streek backwards a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not the face, but the body itself is catching my attention. for some reason i have an urge saying that its part of another model. bleh i dont know and frankly dont care too much. so ill just leave it at that

Best answers
The body sorta looks like a vegito ive seen somewere, but its prob just me. MAybe u were seeing that body like a vegito too ice man, who knows.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It looks like you used Budokai1 refs for body , something catches my attention on the arm (reminds me of Nuttzy style of Arms) , you screwed the hair 2 ,
Ice i dunno if thats part of another model but it cant be (if you think ) that GOKU lightwave format from TurboSquid
And he's boots hmm, have a feeling i saw them before (Smo s Goku) dunno

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah chest is good , hey smo i thought you didnt hang out on ESF anymore?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo ice_man its the legs i think i also saw them before

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Reminds me of this goku , but the poly structure is diferent

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres only one part that looks like its from my models and its the hands, but well, he way i built those hands it wouldnt be very difficult for someone to recreate providing they had the same ref, (which is on he front page on google if you search for it) so dont be accusing yet, the arms do look like the arms i used on my brolly, (which i hav used in a few models since then) but they do have thier differences, so im not going to accuse him of ripping,

though dont get me wrong i will check it out of he releases it, =), dont get this thread closed with accusations on my part, i dont see enough of a similarity to do anything drastic,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nuttzy said:
theres only one part that looks like its from my models and its the hands, but well, he way i built those hands it wouldnt be very difficult for someone to recreate providing they had the same ref, (which is on he front page on google if you search for it) so dont be accusing yet, the arms do look like the arms i used on my brolly, (which i hav used in a few models since then) but they do have thier differences, so im not going to accuse him of ripping,

though dont get me wrong i will check it out of he releases it, =), dont get this thread closed with accusations on my part, i dont see enough of a similarity to do anything drastic,
I m not , i m actualy trying to see to thats not ripped

Best answers
yeah heres the ref i used for the hands. i just modeled them flat then extruded.

im almost done with the body skin ill post a pic in a bit.

Best answers
models done heres a pic and the boots are from my other goku model.'

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
garten said:
models done heres a pic and the boots are from my other goku model.'
You should had givin credit to the creater of the boots dude , i bet there smos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the skinmaps the varsago's (the original esf modler )

Best answers
well there not his but i used his boots as a ref. so ill make some different boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom