Goku (Normal stage)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i finaly got the time to finish FTP's normal Goku , and like always modified many things , besides readed Sbolt s post on the Trunks tread , and didnt want to disapoint him , i am still modeling , skining etc... :yes: , anyway

Heres normal goku
C&C are welcomed :)

Best answers
Make the eyes bigger, nose smaller, make some shadow under the nose and delete the little hairs, i know it belongs there but it looks ugly.
There are also to many burns and **** on the chest, and there are muscles in the neck which i have never seen before in my life.
I like the hair though, nice job on the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nose needs to be smaller as ran-d suggested, and I thinnk the neck has way too many... folds... or whatever those lines are called. 9/10 still looks great, good job I like the model overall and I really like the hair.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good work...looks awesome...
i only think the neck skin is too messed up...
over all it's great...

gj mate...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx guys

but thats only 40% my model
Model : Yugox/Darkone
Skin : Darkone

so you wont forget ;)

and i dunno looks like the ref i did off :)
lol i eaven asked smo he said hair is ok :yes:

Tox

Best answers
It's very nice mate.

The only thing i can suggest is making the nose smaller like the others said, and making it more defined, His face looks like it's had the Krillin patented nose surgery on it :D

But it is, VERY nice, good work.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The neck area looks very weird :/

It's too musclar :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neck is extremely screwed up, and so is head/ legs. ive already given you my critz on aim, you dont follow them though, so why ask for cc :-/.

And perssonaly, I think it looks nothing like goku IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CJ i dont wanna remodel the whole Goku , i folowed your crytz as far as i can , but alot on this goku is modeled bad cause Yugo made the model long time ago and i CANT change than , sry /...
I dunno why every one says something about the neck smo says its fine , but i l fix that

But do me a cool drawover of the chest/neck and il redo it ;)

Best answers
Just the opinions of a madman (It is advised that you take extreme caution before reading ;D )

@ CJ: I don't agree with you that it looks "nothing" like goku, I can at least tell that it is in fact him :laff:

But the neck has lines that define muscles that arent there lol, and as for the nose I dont think that the size is too much of the problem. I think it's just not defined enough with shadows and such.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neck is.. odd, and big.

Looks more like a Ginyu/Goku fusion o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already posted but I'd like to add more explanation. The nose is too fat for goku, he usually just has a little triangle for a nose, most likely it's just the angle that we're looking at. The neck just looks weird, but ingame you can't really tell, I say it's ready to go, great work. I'm just nit-picking, and it looks a lot like goku, more than most models.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks fine to me - there's nothing wrong with the model or the skins on it. the neck is a little werid but other then that it's ok , the nose could just be a tad bigger

Best answers
hmmmm how can people say my goku looks like darksuns style so they dont like mine when ever thing about this is an attempt at looking like darksuns?
i dont think i will ever understand the minds of the people on forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i think it looks great execpt for the head it looks like someone squashed his head or something

Best answers
looks like everyone is using darksuns style :rolleyes: anyway.. hes missing cheeks, and his nose is a little too big, thats about it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actualy in this case i m alowed to use it , since Darksun thought me it
Anyway
Guys i get it i get it ok stop talking about nose/neck i l fix it ok , :smile:

Best answers
it doesnt matter if u are aloowed to use it or not it just looks dumb when u use some one elses style and come out with something not nearly as good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sry i dont care about that all that maters to me is to make a good result , :]
ok i started to fixed chest but il think i l remodel some parts on it , be better that way

Best answers
dude i dont know what they are talkin about but I would love to see your version of ssj2 and 3 goku. I Expect it to look awesome. AND DAMMIT IT BETTER BE GREAT. lol jk, i love the over musculularity and the incredible detail in the hair and eyes. The way it is looks perfect cause dbz characters look like that in the show. WAAAY to much muscles on them but for the show its perfect.

Keep up the good work man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom