Goku New Skin, my mistake I opened PSP insteed of UED again

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent seen any evidence to support that he did in fact rip, so just leave him be

unless you have some better evidence to support your claims

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your Goku skin so far, but really you should focus on using the smudge tool some more and airbrushing a bit. It looks like your using some really solid brushes and possibly some burning and dodging.

The skin overall is a nice starting piece, but you need to smooth it out more. Look into anatomy aswell, especially around the arms. They seem to be really lacking in depth, and more importantly realism.

Keep it up though, I'm thinking this can turn out quite well. ^^

Best answers
the skin really needs to be started over,
the difference in shading is too much and there is too much shading
and raiko i hate the way you do your eyes -_-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I got REALLY REALLY bored and i don't even skin but i did this anyway to try and show you how to add some shading and such :). Your colors look very flat and really contrasting on everything (tho I only did the skin in this paintover). Just try and make it smoother and add nicer highlights no the sharp ones you have now...

sirken

S
TEACH ME O GREAT 1!!!

ontopic: hehe it's not a rip there mod skins are WAY bigger and shadyer i have a few :p i edit some of them never been posted tho not good at skinning i wanna learn tho :p i love how Eclipse did the skin it looks alot better then the real anima look, try to make it look more like his without rippin it :p bye...

Best answers
If you cant see it then fair enough. I'll drop it. Nice drawover Eclipse, good luck with your skinning Goku[SSJ].

Best answers
I didn’t said that I finished with this skin. I don’t like nether how I did the face and hands so I’m going to make them until I will like them :yes:

Anyway seeing that u guys trying to explain me how to do this face and hands to look, I draw this too, to show you that I can do it better then my skinmap is. I think something is wrong with the skinmap.

Quick drawover (no Ctrl + Z used)

Here is a example from what I’m talking about:

1. I did this easy face skin without shadows or lighting effects

2. I applied the skin on him and took a screenshot (grab viewport) and here is how it looks

3. Now I took a render screenshot (same angle and skin) and here it is how it looks

Here is the UVW map maybe the modelers/skinners know something about this

http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/pics/GokuUVWmap.jpg

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can try to help you, i know how to optimise it in psp.
see you on the hood forum(majin vegeto btw)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that is a horrible uv map :\. Anyway besides that try showing your skins off at 100 or a 50% self illumination, which is something i just relized yout weren't doing. On top of that your still not added enud shadows/highlights the face area on the drawover was almost one color, which is something you should work on changing. and in my opinoon your skintone is pretty off. Also your pecks should be down further, you can see where they are supposed to start as determined by the model on the renders, bring them down to that level :).

On a side now some of the problems you arre having might be a result of a bad moniter, stuff like you can't see what we are talking about because it looks different on your moniter. If you think that might be the case try checking it out on a friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the pants but the shirt is bad.
The blue stuff need some work, the skin should be straight not misty.
Off-Topic:
That's the best krillin I've ever seen.

Best answers
Hola ppl, I got something to show ya but first I want to thanks Eclipse for teaching me how to remove the shadows propagated by 3DSM. Ok back to topic now, I finished Goku’s face after I experienced my skinning skins on Buu and what I want to say is that this really turned better then I expected

pls don’t crit or comment about my map here and once again pls search on all the websites if I ripped something before judging me unfair

Cheers

sirken

S
ok he needs to work on his necks they are sopost to goto the ears not the middle of the chin

Best answers
okay i like the skin and every thing but u need to darken the skin just a little it looks like hes a freakie goth person :S :S :S

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his smile is realy realy bad quality
also look at his left side of the neck
but u nailed the ears ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom