Goku model:):) you know what i mean

Best answers
Well people. The damn exams have ended and I finished my break. That means back to school but you know what else that means dont you??? Well for you who havent seen my goku model heres a pic..

..and guess what. I'm going to finish it. Since many of you liked it:D

This has stalled me enough. now for the final blow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
HE HAS BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep he has big bulupshious boobs.Tone that down guy his boobs are too big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he has some serious hormone imbalences:p you did a good on the hair, try to round off the shoulders more, it looks like you used basic shapes for them

Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dude dont give them the links. now the pic will never be able to bee seen. about the boobs...well heheh ive tried fixing them for sooooooo long and its not been going well but im trying:D:D:D. ill keep you informed. more crits plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple move them IN the chest to look better keep expirmenting

Best answers
yeah sorry about that. one of you dudes gave the link to the pic so hundreds of ppl have seen it already and that wasted my hourly limit. i havent done anything on the model so far since i formatted my pc but im going to

Aw damn. sorry that i have to edit this one but can someone tell me how to create vertexes in milkshape plz??

Best answers
ONCE again....plz read what i write in this thing. i already said that tripod has an hourly limit so your just going to have to wait a while..... well enough with that...once you can see this pic plz tell me if you like what i did to the chest. If you dont then i have no CLUE what you think is wrong with it. crits plzo_O o_O o_O o_O

THIS TIME DONT COMPLAIN TO ME..COMPLAIN TO TRIPOD

:p

Best answers
PPL IF I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS MODLE ILL NEED CRITS AND I ALSO WANT THIS THREAD TO CONTINUE SO I ASK YOU PLZ CIRITISICE. sigh i took another screen for you who havent seen the hair completely here it is..

Best answers
lol man what the hell did you post that for. Just talk to me on msn:\ ...if you know what i mean:\ :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf

Originally posted by preddie45
PPL IF I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS MODLE ILL NEED CRITS AND I ALSO WANT THIS THREAD TO CONTINUE SO I ASK YOU PLZ CIRITISICE. sigh i took another screen for you who havent seen the hair completely here it is..

wtf how do we cit if we cant see the ****ing model;( Lower his tities and fix his hair he looks like he was born a man..... women ......or something;/

Best answers
I agree we cant crit if we dont see the pic, maybe you should change host...

Best answers
yeh yeh freezer 75 is "supposed" to be sponsoring me right now but hes barely on msn right now....if you read this:\ :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom