🌠 Staff
Best answers
It says .."Give me all your Money!"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Took a look at the model and it looks pretty good. Especially for that poly count.
Only crit i have is the head. I believe the neck is to wide, and it kinda makes his face seem a bit off.

Pic:

Last edited:
Best answers
Took a look at the model and it looks pretty good. Especially for that poly count.
Only crit i have is the head. I believe the neck is to wide, and it kinda makes his face seem a bit off.

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/VQ2K19B.png
I dont think the next is the problem, I think the head is just to small, should go alittle higher up aswell

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
can you show a full size pic? i cant see below the knees

Best answers

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/VQ2K19B.png
In fact, in the original comic style, when in combat,the neck is wide.Until recent years, Akira Toriyama's style characters became very thin.

--- edit ---

Finally know how to send a picture...These are just a rough tie to the bones of other characters.

Last edited:

ewl

SSB Member
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Nice. Maybe you can share Goku.mdl?

Best answers
The MDL skeleton binding is not very good, bone is taken from Vegetto, don't want to share the defective goods.Only the effect of testing for the game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He used SV's Vegetto model to make his goku model

Best answers
In fact, the best bones can be moved to the mouth, in addition to Vegetto there is no other suitable. RC2 comes with the Goku bones is very rigid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom