Goku model.....maybe another fusion^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can be said than Another great model from ya!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good Iconz :)
I think that you need to increase the size of his head a bit, and make his arms a bit more muscular. Otherwise it's a great model, good work

Best answers
thanks for your comments...good u guys like it...anyway
update soon

Best answers
If you make said changes, this will be better that the current ESF one. No, really, I hate esf's one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome job!! Also, how the hell do u find the time to pimp out all these great models?!?!

Best answers
*base model u know:D*

ok anyway thanks for the ocmments
and an update asap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell u how he does it...

HES A MODELING DEMON!!!

HE SELLS SOULS TO THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL GIVES HIM GOOD MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL!!!!!!!!!

or he could just be a good modeler :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this one is good maybe head a bit too small, i liekd your old one better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job though I have to say what SPiN said. Small head and your other one was better ;D

Best answers
Its more the proportions of the Hair and Face than the actual size of the head in perspective of the body. Im not to sure how much reference material you use when your modelling but by the look of the proportions it wouldn't be a hell of alot. BTW if your rendering with 3D Max fix your renders up so they are more crisp looks like you got some grain filter applied or something.

EDIT: After looking at the face abit close I'd suggest making the jaw and cheek lines abit wider and making the either the forehead shorter or the fringe (hair over his forehead) longer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm now that i look at it again yeah the hair doesnt look quite right...

Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
Its more the proportions of the Hair and Face than the actual size of the head in perspective of the body. Im not to sure how much reference material you use when your modelling but by the look of the proportions it wouldn't be a hell of alot. BTW if your rendering with 3D Max fix your renders up so they are more crisp looks like you got some grain filter applied or something.

EDIT: After looking at the face abit close I'd suggest making the jaw and cheek lines abit wider and making the either the forehead shorter or the fringe (hair over his forehead) longer
??how to make my renders better..u said

anywya i first have to tweak by bad raditz model

Best answers
Take a screen shot of the Render Options Box and email it to me at [email protected] and I should be able to see what it is. Also if your saving in gif try saving in jpg because sometimes its just the format.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On future inspection i notice the ears look a little off but i cant really complain about the head.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom