Best answers
OK, I know a couple people were asking about him, and well I edited God Gundam's Goku Jr. (NO CREDIT TO ME!!!), heres a pic.
!(God Gundam did the model and Bloodyscurf reskinned it!!!)
www.geocities.com/hamstersigs/
It's not much, hopefully it works for you guys! :)
*EDIT* I need a host, and Its the 3rd pic down!
*EDIT 2* I'm going to work on the SSJ form better, thats the beta

Best answers
pretty cool model but your a stupid editor lol j/k nice job on editing though...YOUR A TRACER!! anyone know what movie thats from?

Best answers
It looks like someone cut his hands off and he just has little nubs where his hands should be

Best answers
Ermmmmm first the colors are S**t 2nd the face isnt jr goku's face and 3rd it isnt worth dloading time :p

Fix these and you got a great model :D

Best answers
what do you mean,the colors are great :S only prob is ssj hair isnt really that yellow,i think the best looking ssj hair(and the easiest) is just using that creamy yellow color thats in paint,you dont even need adobe....

**EDIT**
For example take a look at my SSJ Mystic gohan on my model edits page,all i used for the hair is that lioght yellow and look how good it looks

Best answers
Oh what a cute little Goku! He's good enough to eat (yummy, Goku!). Oh no! I'm eating myself! *chomp chomp* SAve me! :cry: *chomp chomp*Hmm, not bad.

Those are good, for the people that made the models.

Best answers
:S :S :S :S cant you people read or something litte blind perhaps???

he says

THIS IS ONLY A BETA VERSION!!!!!

that means that it isnt completed yet just like esf himself understand now kids or are we still dumb????

i am waiting for a the FULL version and not the BETA version
and i dont complain about i only just give you a hint:
why not add the ssj goku hair of the esf BETA version and paste it on goku's jr. head that should make the real goku jr

Best answers
hey can someone help me i made a reskin of vegeta can any1 put it on the forum cause i got no site

Best answers
that looks like wuying rens but the clothes are the wrong way round..:\

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hey thats my goten model with a reskin lol, jeaze dont give credit to him for the model, the goku jr is just a skin over my goten. so give me credit for the model and credit him on his skin edits

Best answers
I'm so sorry Gundam, I'll fix my site ASAP! I'm so sorry .... and the final release should be done tongiht! (If i want to finish *points and teases all of you*) ;)

Best answers
goku jr's hair isnt like that.. Just to let u know. His hair is more like his great great great great...well i dunno but the original goku's hair. The first ssj level goku has his hair is like spike n stuff. Just to let u know. So u may wanna redo his hair if ur gonna go ssj wit him.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom