Best answers
excellent model dude, the muscles were sort of weird in the first pic ( jus a little big thats all) , but the pics you showed of the redone ssj model look amazing, cant wait till you release, good work man :yes:

Best answers
Thx all for the compliment ... TOMORROW will be the big day when i release them ! The time is about 20.00 in my time then ( I live in the Netherlands ) or maybe earlier dont know for sure....
Here are some new sreens of some new models I made. ( SSJ3 hair is from the SSJ3 goku rest is from me )

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
IT looks like you hacked off the head of Azn's saiyaman model and threw gok'e on it, the skin tone deosn't really match ther est of the body, the gohan's head looks pygmized, but a decent mediocre model :]

Best answers
Originally posted by VioLaToR
Ok i deleted the model to many ppl didnt like it. It was bad chest muscles to big head , head to small. Aah well now you dont have anything to wank on anymore because its gone now.
agh for a minute, dude u scared me...
thought u went temporarily insane.
u have done a great job on it.
keep it up ^_^
hope u improve it, IF it needs any.
[which it probably does :p]
ssj model is nice too. ;)

peace

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
IT looks like you hacked off the head of Azn's saiyaman model and threw gok'e on it, the skin tone deosn't really match ther est of the body, the gohan's head looks pygmized, but a decent mediocre model :]
And now in normal words :p ? What do you wanna say ?
I ripped everything ? FOOL ! Look ive been checking look to the Pants of AZN's saiyamen... and then mine:rolleyes: you see a big fat different and just take a look at his chest ! euhm different , now go check his arms euhm different ... K what now ? euhm oow yeah the shoes ! Take a look what should it be ? Different ? :laff:
So plz check 1st what you say.
Thx in advance m8

Best answers
10/10 thats all i can say those pll flamin ya probaly carnt do anything near that good

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by VioLaToR
And now in normal words :p ? What do you wanna say ?
I ripped everything ? FOOL ! Look ive been checking look to the Pants of AZN's saiyamen... and then mine:rolleyes: you see a big fat different and just take a look at his chest ! euhm different , now go check his arms euhm different ... K what now ? euhm oow yeah the shoes ! Take a look what should it be ? Different ? :laff:
So plz check 1st what you say.
Thx in advance m8
Dude, I don't deserve to be called a fool, I didin't say you were ripping crap, I stated what it looked like, if you have a problem with that, then I am sorry. That wasn't a flame, I was just stating my thoughts.

now let's forgot this mishap ever happened shall we?

Best answers
K in the pack what im going to release tomorrow will be
GOKU GT non SSJ
GOKU GT SSJ
GOKU GT SSJ3

:laff:

Best answers
Can somebody tell me how i can host my model on REDSAIYAN ?
Becuase its a populair site

Best answers
unfortunatly

redsayain is down at the moment.....

But you HAVE to find another host PLEASE!!!!!!!
It is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
make ure own host page for now untill redsaiyan is up here a adres for Lycos it a webbuilder but i will do fine for the moment right here http://www.tripod.lycos.nl/ (ps only for Dutch people because if you aint you can't read any of it)

Best answers
Pwief just back from work... but ....
Ive made an account on Tripod now, so only need to fix a few bugs in the legs and then I can start hosting it. THere is no site only download so im gonna give you a link of it today.
In the pack will be :
GOKU NON SSJ
GOKU SSJ
GOKU SSJ3
Enough choise :laff: .
Thx for the compliments again. BTW i also make a readme.txt in it for some credits for the hair of the SSJ3 goku and ofcourse my OWN work :laff: :cool:
Be prepaired to get the best GOKU GT model that will be released

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom