Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
If anyone knows where i can get a Goku GT Adult model please post the Download link here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for everyone

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, welcome to the forums, maybe u tried the search button??, i tought there was 1 around here, dont really know tough, or else you can always ask in the final request forums.

Best answers
Maybe youve seen one but i coudnt find him i will be very happy if some one could make a link for me when knows more!!

Thx

Best answers
BODY AND SKIN

HOW DO U MAKE MODELS I NEED HELP I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND EM PLZ SENT ME A LINK

Best answers
YOU COULD READ ONE OF THE TUTORIALS IN THE STICKIES AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM SECTION!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: BODY AND SKIN

Originally posted by DAPO
HOW DO U MAKE MODELS I NEED HELP I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND EM PLZ SENT ME A LINK
This is spam. Try actually reading the stickies and checking the other topics before you post.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If the search isn't working, go to the request thread, and make sure to keep an eye on the threads of the GT Goku

and Dapo, that is twice I've seen you ask how to model, look at the stickies at the top of this modeling forum, they have links and tutorials, just don't butt in to other threads and expect them to teach you how to be a 1337 modeler :)

Well since the question got answered and he got his links, I'll close this, unless someone tells me otherwise ;)

PS: Silly me forgot to post the link to this http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14663

if you have any model requests, put it in there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom