goku/gohan fusion WIP

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, im not too good at modeling, but ive made an atempt at a model, i drew sum refs and used them, and its coming along ok, but i dunno if im using too many polies, anyway, if any body has any crits let me know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O thats... really... awesome! damn... too many ppl are getting better then me at modeling. hey skiwan how come ur not on msn?

Best answers
Well not really that much to crit but the face/chest looks likes gohan carnt wait to see more then the critz can really start firing up >.>

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesnt look TOO weighted polywise, whats the count? You are the master of proportion, so theres nothing wrong with it. All i would do is make the nose a bit thinner.

Best answers
hey can we see the refs? its better to crit them when you are making the body and stuff (and i have no idea what a gohan/goku (gokan?) looks like :))

*EDIT*

never mind, i found it on the forums :) gj! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice start, gj.
maybe you can give the nose some more polies so that there's more than one edge between both sides of the face?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice for a start but the face looks a lliiiitttle to fat dunno wy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might do, but ive got a lot of polies aready, Any suggestion on how to cut down the polies? here's wat ive got so far:

whatcha think of his hair? i got lazy round the back of his head, but i dont think it'll matter, crits?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry about polys just yet, id say you can safely put up to 2500 into an esf model, (people with low end computers shouldnt lag any more than normal)usually heads have alot of detail, (or should) the bodies detail is usually skinned on aside from the major things, (edges and stuff)so your not doing bad so far.

unless your shooting for a sub 1.5k model your doing fine on polies, if you are, then id just suggest trimming the head down of a few polys,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all I have to say hair looks like a really bad hair cut.. do you have your concept art of this character so we can crit?

davidskiwan said:
whatcha think of his hair? i got lazy round the back of his head, but i dont think it'll matter, crits?
And it's funny you should say that.. if this is going to be a playable model the players will be seeing the back of the model the most. Why would you think it would be ok to slack off on the main part? Clean it up a bit if you think it's that bad.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here you go,
I was going to follow my other refs, but when i did, the hair looked massive so i changed it,

Best answers
Try giving him more hair it looks like he has a reciding hair line,its a great start though and thats a great drawing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll post an update later today or tomorrow, it depends what im doing, but yeah, i think thew hairline needs to be brought down a little, Im probably gonna need some1 to skinmap this cuz im hopeless at skinmapping, any offers?

Best answers
Lookin really good david, I like where its going. I could skinmap it if you need me to, but theres prolly some other eager young person here who wants to do it haha. Well anyway its lookin great and I cant wait to see it finished.

Btw, who is that fusion on the left? The girl, it looks like maybe a pan and someone else but im not sure.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model looks great..
i love the face...
emmm hair need some work though..

and the fusion on the left..of the girl is android 18 and videl...am i right?

Best answers
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DRAW LIKE THAT THATS ****ING AMAZING...Well you model looks like one of the best i've ever seen in my life.I need to have it!lol ok please put an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom