goku forms normal ssj ssj2

Best answers
So bored, I don't know why, so I decided I could use some good crits on my goku models. The ssj hair is a bit spread out because I was following my reference that had the hair kinda wavy and spread out, but I plan on changing it later on. SSJ2 is just some strange edit of the ssj hair, which I was gonna edit, but I thought it looked kinda cool sometimes when I look at it, but if noone likes it, I'll edit it better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrinkles need work. SSJ2's hair has a part where it separates that makes the hair look odd. Nice job overall.

Best answers
omfg very good!!
i love the hair!! ...
of all the forms :D!

Best answers
hmmmmm......... u didn't do as i told u to in the EVM forums!! BURN THAT MOUTH MORE!!!!

Best answers
I did burn it more, hmm, maybe I'll fix it up a bit more so it can be noticed.

Best answers
Head,body, leggs and skin are looking very nice so far,but there´s something strange with the arms,they look too much like 2 (short) tubes,not because the skin,but the model.But it look like this "tube-look" is just because of the frontview;in your sig on the sideview pic it looks ok,but still IMO too short

Best answers
k then I'll lenghthen it. Thanks, I'll see what I can do about that tube problem.

XXX

Best answers
The normal form is perfect :yes:
The SSJ form is abit weird....you follow your ref as you say, well use another ref next time :p
the ssj 2 hair looks ok only its a bit to short....it should be longer then his normal hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom