Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Sucks : |

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Do More =D

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i'm starting to animate and i got bored so i felt like doing a new animation for smo's goku ^_^
his deep idle animation is him doing his arm stretches ^_^
don't want to make a avi so a picture will do fine ^_^
peace

hehehe, ^_^
hope ya'll like it :p

Best answers
Sucks.... sorry asian but it kinda looks terrible sorry for bad crtz... :( but I know you can do better.... :]

Best answers
Why is it horrible. Explain what you don't like about the animation. I think it looks pretty good. I know I can't do better.

Best answers
Well, Goku looks very stiff like he snapped a bone in his body and his hair is stabbing throgh his hand but I might be wrong I just haven't seen the animation yet.... :( :]

Best answers
Its not that bad, great if your just now starting animation, good start. Keep up the good work

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
Well, Goku looks very stiff like he snapped a bone in his body and his hair is stabbing throgh his hand but I might be wrong I just haven't seen the animation yet.... :( :]
I think it looks really great and i think u should open up some of ur models and play arround with there animations if u look they also have bugs. i just dont like his right hand its like sorta wierd dunno how it goes though

V'

Best answers
If your going to give him a new idle animation, make it of him not excercising. For some reason,I don't know call me crazy, it wouldn't seem right to exercise during a match. Expecially in ESF.

I have a suggestion I think you should try. A new idle animation would be his hair flowing to his right side. Like, a wind picked up and blew his hair to the right. It would be a true challange worth an animators talent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what V' said with the hair move to the right that's like the OLD WESTERN STYLE lol the two guys in the cold wind and there hair move then they pull the guns out.lol Seems like that...

Best answers
well he's just stretching his arms from side to side.
it isn't like he's doing jumping jacks or pushups.
just stretching like he does before he fights. If you are a true dbz fan, you would know he stretches before a fight, or usualy does :devgrin:

Best answers
He just made this animation because he was bored and had nothing else to do. He did it just for the hell of it, not because he felt like releasing a version of Goku exercising.

Best answers
hey ZeroOmega878 his right hand is strange because his fingers and knuckles are comeing out of the wrong side of hand (i think) :laff:

V'

Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
well he's just stretching his arms from side to side.
it isn't like he's doing jumping jacks or pushups.
just stretching like he does before he fights. If you are a true dbz fan, you would know he stretches before a fight, or usualy does :devgrin:
Well, I haven't seen it in action though. I'm just telling you that in esf that it would seem akward to exercise while a GIANT FINAL FLASH comes toward you. It's a bit comical if you think about it.As for his stretches, he rotated his arm didn't he? In the picture, it looks like he's doing a Ginyu pose. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... its not bad, my guess you used my amazing tutorial i did for animations ^_^

but you see animations are quite easy to pull off once you got an idea of how everything works, like, tonight, im gonna try and make a fusion animation between chibi trunks and goten :p

Best answers
Nice animation... It would really be funny looking at him streching out ;D
I can't wait to put my hands on it :p (wanted to try the new smilie :D )

Best answers
BE MY STUDENT! :p
I re-animate stuff too, and I think that is a "great" idea for goku's idle pose! my goku's idle pose shows him exercising too, but in a diff. way (any of you played dragonball z sb1 yet?) Whilst my fat buu shows him bouncing up and down on his butt (the red dude from cow and chicken)

oh yeah, I like cake :p

EDIT: gah, you see that? that just goes to show I don't read the whole thing and just, post right away.. wait.. did i just expose that?.. o_0

*runs*

Best answers
lol, Thats one funky way of stretching. Why don't you pull the left arm behind his head and take his right hand it make it so hes grabbing his left.. It's a sorta exercise but I don't recall the name.. What hes doing there really isn't exercise lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom