Goku (End of DBZ)

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Isn't that his GT suit? Well, really not much to say on it..

Best answers
At the end of Z Goku wear's the 'GT' oriented outfit in the battle vs Ubuu and himself. Nice job so far

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noes, actually End of dragonball z goku wears a pale blue and green gi, with a white belt and orange bandages around his ankles and wrists, Gt has a blue gi, yellow trousers with white socks on his ankles and pink wrist bands. It looks so much cooler in the manga...

I'd bare in mind that the legs on that ref are too long and too baggy at the bottom. Plus the arm isnt straight.

Best answers
Colors different costume has the same generic design however. It's all good I see some things about the model like the curve of it that seem to be slighty off. Would you be able to show direct front, side and 3/4 shot. Thank you.

Best answers
Here's the top, front, side, 3/4 views... Can anyone find me a pic of goku at the end of dbz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool cool, but it all looks somehow so... spiky and triangular from the top view, the belt is good, though you might going to pop the belt abit more out? otherwise you will have wasted polys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe above the belt where the clothes ripple, make it go in a bit, and only make the 2 closest polys come out, I'm confusing myself here like always, but looks good so far, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this is goku at the end of dbz..

and heres the GT outfit

basicly what davidskiwan said, its just a few color changes

Best answers
Thanks ShadyD for the pic... I didn't get to work on the model today because for some reason my computer just kept restarting over and over again... So I'll work on it tomorrow...

Best answers
Maybe its me, but the neck looks too long and maybe even too thick.

Best answers
I agree with DannyLad, it looks a bit too long and thick. Else it looks pretty awesome. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom