Goku Drawing (im 13) please give critz

Best answers
yah its an allrite drawing but what i dont understand is that i see all these ppl saying how old they r as if that would matter. 6.5/10 just the colouring threw me off

Best answers
Age has nothing to do with anything except something i cant say, but its ok. I have to agree about you need to learn porpotioning.

Best answers
Taki said:
Okay, its an OKAY drawing, but look man, the head, as Wangsta said in his post, is real messed up. The heads too small, try and redraw it since you colored it already -_- but good start, how long have you been drawing?

Soooo - 3/10 but it looks good for a start like i said =O
thx for asking 5 months 13 days today

Best answers
It's kinda good...
Only the head is crap...
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!
:)

Best answers
Pic is pretty good just like Ultimate Cell said but his head kinda crap and the wind part with his chest.Well i don't mind the wind part because i like laughing my most favourite hobbie/thing in the world

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't view it, I keep getting a deviant ad for a subscription.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont think its all that bad actually. wangster you were harsh in exess i mean theres room for improvement, sure but its not as bad as u had made it out to be. :S

Best answers
nice

hey pretty good dude, keep it up your in the learning process just keep goin youll get better, and when your learning u have ta base it on something you cant remember every little detail in your head, shoot i cant even do that yet lol. :yes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
viki, i dont think its nice to say youre better when you lied about ur first transpack, never updated the supposed second, say that you code off 1.1 source code when no one even has it, and dont even have proof youre better.

as for the drawing, shirt looks a bit buff, and the neck looks weird, work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom