Goku Drawing (im 13) please give critz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the pic looks "normal" and age doesnt matter dude, im just 14, the head is ****ed, it has strange forms, and the hair goes to the left, and the shirt goes to the right, thats impossible, since wind goes in 1 direction.

5/10

Best answers
Hey Wangster lighten up will ya.
I don't think you 're in any position to brake em down like that.
I think it's a pretty good try, but still you need to work on the proportions.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo man, it looks awesome if you start at the feet and move up, the head just needs some work.

Other than that it's a good drawing bud :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Hey Wangster lighten up will ya.
I don't think you 're in any position to brake em down like that.
I think it's a pretty good try, but still you need to work on the proportions.
every one has his own opinion, its just the fact, i was sortof hard , but thats how i r getting better, if every one says its verry good, he doesnt has a need 2 improve, and then he stays this "level" if you say the things that suck, then he wil try to improve on the things i said that suck, i did it this way 2, i r still sucking ass dough, but atleast i r improving.

Best answers
Bad,its even worse then my first drawing of Goku(where is my drawing?-show it will ya when scan it and post).But,don't let that this dissapoint u.If u practice...maybe u will be even better then davidskiwan!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off all, the hair is to small, second u just made a overdraw of a goku ref

Best answers
mystic for starters if your trying to say i traced i didnt i dont trace if you would like proof i have other DBZ char that ive drawn that i can post

Best answers
Well yeah you need to work on a head a bit but the rest is pretty cool!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a pretty good drawing work on the right side of his body though

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to work on proportions more. Work on getting everything looking somewhat realistic.

Best answers
well my sister of 11 years old draws it better. And the head seems kinda small for the upper body

Retired
Best answers
Wangster saying someone 'sucks' or anything isnt gonna give someone motivation to become better, it might work, but people might also feel **** after it, and dont want to continue. saying the proportions are a bit messed is a different story, its building criticism. which people can appreciate, and that will give them more motivation. so please keep it nice and clean in threads like these. if you dont like it, say why you dont in a nice and objective way.

Bolteh2

B
... wansgter, this kids proportions are 90% correct.. only the head/neck area seems to be off..

only thing this guy is missing is the skill of drawing anime

so im just gonna say to both of u (wangster and goku), keep practising and ull get there, sooner or later

Best answers
Okay, its an OKAY drawing, but look man, the head, as Wangsta said in his post, is real messed up. The heads too small, try and redraw it since you colored it already -_- but good start, how long have you been drawing?

Soooo - 3/10 but it looks good for a start like i said =O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my friend is 13 and he can draw just as good as the artists in the show so no... age doesnt have anything to do with it =þ

Retired
Best answers
better then me.... i can't critz it because i can't draw... if it was a design image i could crtiz but it's not so it's better then what i can do....

i still have trouble with stick dudes... can never get the arms and legs even

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks excellent only that that looks like it could need work in the head neck area

Definatly better then what I can do

Also notice the comment
"this is a drawin i drew a while back"

I bet he's alot better now

Best answers
Well, it's a pretty good drawing except for the head/neck proportions, good anime drawing.

Well, personly i don't like the legs/feet 'cuz they're drawn too big for me.

btw, age doens't matter at all, just how much practice/talent is important...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom