🌠 Staff
Best answers
i dunno, i got bored earlier today, and this is what i came up with, took a half hour to make, but oh well it works for me i guess, i did arms odd, made them like neds vegettos in a way, so i could experiment with how they animate but oh well, crits as of this
point.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks good. and i must ask, what is this project for? ghp? or esf? i ask cause you are making gogeta for esf and maybe you would make this for esf also. i dunno. im not asking for you to make it for esf, but that would be nice. oh yeah and one thing, his neck looks kinda bug. maybe you should make it less buff if you know what i mean.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something deosnt look allright about his shoulders dont really know...............

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the shoulders look fine. it looks wiered because were used to seeing goku with an undershirt on and it covers more of his shoulders. but this one is just one layer and it shows his arms more, at least thats what i think. but still i think that the neck muscles should be smaller.

Best answers
Those muscls on the side of his neck need to go. His neck needs to be cut down a bit. The most upper arm muscle on both sides need to be shrunk and his arms need to be raised.

Those are all of the shoulder problems. Everything else is fine.

Best answers
That neck is kinda nasty, and he looks like he's leaning his neck back.. but it's a VERY good start :) nice work!

Best answers
Lol, loooks like he had silicone implanted in his neck, is he on sterioids?
Apart from the neck its good. Better than anything i could do, oh and his shoulders are abit flat.

Best answers
OMG god gundam u impress me all the time wit ur work. Dat goku is off da chain And so is ur SSJ 3 goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam is the KING of modeling you have to admit it hes the MAN!!!!!!! GO GOD GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its looks great... but the neck looks... kinda :S

Best answers
Vegetto91.... i think mr. smo and mistery x is better (sry dude they r soooo damn good lol ur good too but they are really good) oh i forgot about Ersen AKA Turk... HE IS THE BEST!!

anyway i think he looks a little wide... don't mind me don't have ta change if u don't wanna... i think u showed too much of his chest... otherwise great

Best answers
Yea god gundam the only thing that would make it better would be workin on the neck and make it thinner but once u do that it would be one kick ass model
so ur goin to add that to esf right well if u are link it here when u get the chance:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah there super good too GOD GUNDAM makes cool ones too so you have to admit it he does...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty damn good model! I'd definitely work on the neck though, and his ankle weights and legs seem to be a bit more square than they should be. I'd add some more polys down there. :)

Best answers
Well, as suggested his neck is way too big, but also, his shoulders are a bit too square, maybe if you could round them off a bit and make it so his shoulders aren't a straight line to his neck.

Best answers
god gundam.. u got some interesting replys:p

well.. i hope i helped u with that drawover in the sos forums.. even if u dont change anything.. its still owns!:yes:

very nice.. and i love the way ur gogeta and ssj3 are coming, gj:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his chest is abit to wide,other then that ist fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom