💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

C&c ?

crits to david for the torso reff

and yes this is for esf ( i gues )

edit :
Flat's time :p

@FCX :
yeah i did that intencionaly :p it looks hihg polly but it aint trust me (472 polly now :p)

Best answers
Either that render is the worst I have ever seen or the poly structure on that model is very 'random'.

Could you post a non colored and clean render of that model, I can't crit on it.

Best answers
well from what i can see (which isnt alot)

the neck muscle thing should be inline with the chest muslces you no the man boobs and 6 pack, there should be an even line down the middle (they should line up, or that line should)
yours isnt inline so it looks odd

thats all i can see (o yea btw, it isnt crits to dave, its credits!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i used 3d's max and i will make a simple front back side render for yall flatshaded and no colour ;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle damaged goku?

Good lord!

Freeza has ripped his head and arms and feet of!!!

Ontopic, doesn't look to bad, can't wait untill its finished.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude colour is fine, but the lighting, and glossy effect...thats what sucks major ass...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok posted flats from this post on i will only talk in the first box becouse i have specificly promesed to myself that my 1000'th post would be a release of a model :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahhaha niiiice ;)

hope that 1000'th post theory works out for you ;) you have a LOT of wasted polies there man... the pecs can be made with a maximum of 20 squares (10 each) and look good...as with the abs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm, I really hope your true to your word ZeldaLink.Ive always been a fan of your work.:)

Best answers
i think he'll make it:) because he will do what he promised .... like my model and i trust him so don't disturb him now ... Zeldalink-Rensole good luck ;):yes: {talk to me on msn if i'm online because i'm busy too}
PS. for everyone i'm busy with a map now and i won't stop until i have all the models in it and without bugs.. more info PM me and yes i'm using vertex... after that i'm going to make the place where goku fights cooler ( not metal cooler ) but need some pics yet :]

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Looks Kinda Over Poly'd To Me, I Just Finished Playin Doom 3, The Render Kinda Looks "Doom3" Like...

Best answers

those are update's .. you know what zeldalink-rensole said ... his 1000th post will be a release so i'll do it for him
ps[1] : he needs a skinmapper
ps[2] : zeldalink-rensole says: thanks to miki800 for the help with the hands
it's great rensole :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can i see the model in a other viewer ore in milkshape it self because i cant see the polly structure..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the second one looks like ssj2 not ssj...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It loks very nice and cant see anything wrong with it the proportions seem correct.And Gir.It looks like a normal SSJ(to me atleast).If it were SSJ2 his spikes in the front that curve down would go staright up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
It loks very nice and cant see anything wrong with it the proportions seem correct.And Gir.It looks like a normal SSJ(to me atleast).If it were SSJ2 his spikes in the front that curve down would go staright up.

oh really???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom