Goku Attack (Ahh! not another!)

Best answers
Ok ok, im fully aware that no characters or attacks from DBZ movies or GT are being added.

But i saw a pertty attack recently and wondered if it was used in the series and not just teh movie.

In The Return Of Cooler (dun dun dun!!) SSJ Goku throws what seems to be a small sort of spirit bomb, i assume spirit bomb because he holds the attack even after getting pummled. It's a yellow ball of energy he held in his hand and threw at Cooler, when it collided with cooler it went inside him and blew up causing instant death (even if he regenerated =\).

Point being, if this is used somewhere in the series... I think it should be added and when you throw the attack it would be a small energy ball from your hand, (ala projectile) and if it didn't hit anyone it would just hit a wall and dissapear. But if it did it would explode in a small radius causing insta gib :D, It could be made to be used only ever so often, and with it being a projectile and so small it would be just as difficult as it is with a disk now to hit someone, with the exception that it would be faster than some disk ^_^ or not faster, either way.

So whattya ya say, i think we should stack goku even more ^_^ im still having vegeta nightmares from 2.0 :D

Best answers
i think that's already implemented, just hold right click when you choose spirit bomb.

Best answers
<_O no no no, thats as regular goku... and its not that big.. and when you shoot it and miss it has a blast radius =P and its not instagib =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Yeah sure overpower goku even more
B) Not big?! i find that quite big
C) instagib with a energy ball? man that would REALLY unbalance the game since goku would really become strong....would be spammed to much unless u make it like that u can only use it when u reach 100,000,000 PL and when u fire it your PL goes back to the basic starting PL lol, but still i dont like this idea much....to over powered

Best answers
lol, you're not reading what i said.

I said it wasn't as big as earth spirit bomb... i said it could fit in the palm of your hand... I said it was a projectile, not a beam... and it wouldn't be spammed because it would have a 1 time use effect, or couldn't be used very often... like the solar flare, and how many solar flare spammers do you know of? not many...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like it much cuz it will still over power goku. Think about it, your fighting some1 and u just turn into gibs cuz of the n00b in the corner of the map descides to use that attack. The spiritbomb is enough along with the Kame torpedoes

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was just a generic energy ball that he suped up. It wasn't anything special and generic balls will be added in 1.2.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone has enough attacks for now. Perhaps when more transformations are added, more attacks can accompany them.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
I think everyone has enough attacks for now. Perhaps when more transformations are added, more attacks can accompany them.
You, also make a good point Evil_Trunks..

I don't think that what Goku did was anything special. Just an suped up blast. Sorry.

Best answers
Goku as powerfull attacks, but he as no small stuff, for quickness.big bang is a huge
attack to def from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys remember which blast Ultima2 is talking about? The blast is like a spirit bomb that he holds in 1 hand, except it's litterally this big

\o
|\
/\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know what he's talking about but it's more like the gogeta SB only used in that movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's actually not like the Gogeta SB, it's a ball of energy (Not to be confused with an sb). It also is performed in SSJ form. And it was thrown inside of Cooler, but if it was in ESF it would probably be an explosion thing. But then again, there will already be generic balls in 1.2 which are almost exactly like this >:D

EDIT: Found it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People complain enough about the discs. For some people one of the perks of going up against Goku is that he can't instagib. Instagib attacks are abused by players who sit and wait for you to get close before they fire them off, and that isn't good for gameplay.

Best answers
:D thats what charge times are for =P

And that reference pic, im actually not talking about that one ^_^... but thats my mistake i didn't realize there was one exactly like the one i was describing in the same movie o_o... the one i saw was before that when they were outside fighting ^_^

(and yeah since we cant actually make the beam go inside the player and explode.. it would actually be a hit a player and explode thing, but if u make it so it doesn't explode when it doesn't hit a player, it just goes away... then it would give off the effect that it only goes off when it goes inside a player o_o or something.. AHH MY HeAD!

*editaroonie*
Would generic balls work as the alt fire for generic beams? And if so what would be the difference between them besides one is a projectile and one is a beam.. or .. is that the difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom