Goku and the Spirit Bomb

Best answers
Um... I dunno if this has been sujested once but here's my idea.

Well in movie 7 (i think) when goku was fighting those androids at the end he did the spirit bomb and then went ssj and absorbed it

well we should make it if your PL is at 5 mill so that you can instantly go ssj if you are doing the spirit bomb and then go ssj, you should like absorb it and have a huge ki field (like when doing ki blobs) around you for like a sertain amount of time so if you did melee they would lose HP as you came in and your PL should also increase as if your doing turbo

post if you like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the point of this, the kiblob should hurt you too o_O. And I don't think that the team uses movies as references (hence the non-addition of Brolly). I just think that it would be pointless to add a transformation protecter because people would sacrifice the HP to get a free shot at you anyways. If you are Buu you can just Cookie the guy and get full HP anyways.

Best answers
its not literally a ki blob... it would act like one to the other players and it would cost a LOT of ki so it wont be over used and ur PL would have to be huge so it wouldnt be a newb move :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the Spirit Bomb doesn't cost KI, the person should have full KI remaining to execute the move.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, nothing from any of the movies is being put into ESF as a general rule, and this has been suggested before. Goku is powerful enough as he is anyway.

Closed. Check the stickies too for what you can or cannot suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom