Goku and his sons are not creative...

Best answers
come on... everybody invents new attacks, piccolo his makankosappo, krillin his disc, kakusandan, tien his solarflare, triangle beam attack, dodon pa, yamcha his sokidan, vegeta his final flash, big bang, gallit gun, trunks his finishing buster, burning attack...

what does goku??? he learns his attacks... like kamehameha, genkidama, kaioken. gohan learns masenko and kamehameha, goten only kamehameha..

goku is the strongest fighter, but he must learn things from other. he and his boys are not creative... come on u and me and everybody would make new attacks if u could control ki.... u would make the efficienticly attack ever... like when u are ssj3 u have a ball attack like big bang the destroys a whole planet, but u only need a 1/10 of your energy.

Best answers
Cant argue with that, but what kind of point are u trying to make? u trying to say goku is a filthy stealer?

Best answers
Originally posted by RaditztheRadish
Cant argue with that, but what kind of point are u trying to make? u trying to say goku is a filthy stealer?
no simply saying that he isnt creative. and i think it is in the dna of him because his sons are the same...

or simply that he is only the strongest because he doesnt wasted time with thinking about a new everything destroying attack...

Best answers
Well Gotenks (half Goten) makes up a lot of attacks, two of which are pretty powerfull (Cosmic Halo, Splitting Headache, etc.) But yeah, they mostly learn attacks.

Best answers
gohan didn't learn masenko he designed it himself

vegeta learned:

big bang attack
selfdestruction
final flash
galic gun

he also never made his own attacks, why make new when the ones you have are stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think Goku would waste his time learning new Ki attacks anyways. The only actual time Goku uses beams in the series is about 2% of it. The rest is all melee because they first have to weaken their enemy.

Who really cares about learning beam attacks when they can't do crap?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ~Majin_Satan~
gohan didn't learn masenko he designed it himself
Eh? Piccolo designed the Masenko . . . he needed a counter to the Kamehameha . . .

Gohan learned it from training with Piccolo.

Best answers
Hmm....well really its...well...erm....not something someone would think about, but really we cant do anything about it....we didnt think up all of that stuff...so ask the creaters of DBZ the question
"Good Question"

Epoq

Best answers
Well like this and many other questions, as the series went on, and especially in the movies, they didnt think things out thoroughly. There were lots of things that contridicted each other and gave rise to many questions.

And sometimes u don't need a new technique to be stronger, but to train that technique it in itsefl becomes stronger. Notice how strong goku's kame hame ha wave gets from when hes a little kid to when he becomes a man. Instead of making new moves, he improved upon a very effective one. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku makes the chou kamehameha and the jubei kamehameha :p

goku also basicly invents ssj3 so how is he not creative

Best answers
and besides the spirit bomb is the strongest attack in the show. with enough energy it can destroy anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its not like it matters if its an orginal move goku is the only one that ever uses it and tis the strongest tech so it doesnt matter if he made it or not

Best answers
Look at it this way, gentlemen: It's tough to be creative when you have the brainpower of soggy bread. And Kakkarotto didn't INVENT SSJ3, he just got there before the other characters did.

By the way, Tien's "tri-blast" attack is called the Kikoho.

Best answers
he did invent it, he told everyone else how to do it lol, so in a sense he did...and masenko was made by piccolo, and what about dragon fist, goku made that did he not? what about those kamehameha torpedos that he used against freeza? or the chou, forget about anythin in gt, but there were 2 more in that...10x and ssj4...

Best answers
Originally posted by Gamesage2000
he did invent it, he told everyone else how to do it lol, so in a sense he did...and masenko was made by piccolo, and what about dragon fist, goku made that did he not? what about those kamehameha torpedos that he used against freeza? or the chou, forget about anythin in gt, but there were 2 more in that...10x and ssj4...
dont call gt here, they gave him brains in it... thats not the real goku.

Best answers
BRAINS?!!???!!!! are you kidding me?

**recalls super 17 fight** he sat there pumping super 17 up even after he saw him absorbing the energy, and kept doing it as a ssj4, and even after it was obvious that he absorbs energy, he fires a 10x kamehameha...

you call that brains?!?
lol
and i said that the stuff i listed was not counting gt, but if you did, there were more...

Best answers
Goku not smart! True he acts goffy but thats when hes not fighting. There are soo many times he comes up with good ideas.

eg. When battleing the monster from the dark planet in the Beginning of the Buu saga he could have wasted nrg and fired a K wave but instead he released soo much light nrg that it over welhemed the monster with out the monster once lifting a hand to goku.
eg2. the teleporting K wave that i've descirbed so many times here as my favorite move. the one he used against cell after he came from the hyperbolic time chamber at the cell games.
eg3. when saving the earth from cells self destruct.
eg4. when suffocateing in the water of the other world games against the water creature he used solar flare i move which he hadn't used for quite a while then blasted the foo with a k wave.

i could probally go on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom