first one looks cool, nice job on it..
2nd one is a nice trace!
its cool aswell,gj

Best answers
no

how can u trace somn that u recorded off of television... x_X

im drawing a vegeta right now.. when im done ill show it :p

Best answers
well its not that hard to trace it. Cuz i do question your 2end pic. Cuz the 1st i believe to be your work But out of no where you come up with this awsome pic of goku?? That i do question. Cuz all you could have done was get a image then print it then trace. But if you can prove it then ill believe you.

Best answers
Goku's nose looks more like a hole through his head ... That can't be right ...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe you didn't trace. I have a nack for drawing things perfect if im looking at a picture of it. I remember in 5th grade they wouldn't put up a picture of mine for a project because they thought I traced it. Nice drawings man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Impossible Scorcher because you could have told your teacher this "If you want me I can draw it right in front of you" Jesus o_O

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My teacher was a *****, none of the kids really liked me, and I was the smart outkast kid. How would I have the nerve to say something like that to my teacher when I felt like ****. Of course I said I didn't but they took this ****ty picture of the same thing from this other kid who could supposedly draw good. Fact of the matter is, just because something looks almost perfect to scale doesn't mean that its a trace or something.

Best answers
That is true Scorch, but what if he is? Ya know something that perfect, is questionable. So its a 50 50 chance that it is or it isnt. Most of the time it is. Cuz everyone has to believe there is a flaw in the drawing. Btw scorch, im the same way. Like the picture i recently drew, i had to make it perfect. In fact, i made it so perfect that it took me 2 days. 2 DAYS!!! I was like why the hell did it take me 2 days to draw? Then i realized i had to make it perfect. But in my drawings there is always a difference that you can tell. Cuz im known for that. I try to draw something that i saw and i really liked, but there IS a difference in my drawing. Which brings me to another point. Give us a pic that you drew it from. Put yours and the original pic together. Then we can tell a difference. So there, problem solveded. Also i draw my pics like 3x bigger than the original. SO thats a HUGE difference. Anyway see if that works.
Damn, i feel like drawing now. :laff: :yes:

Best answers
I like them just goku's nose really looks like it a hole and not a nose thats all crits I have :laff:

Best answers
That second one looks like Vegeta when he is powering up to face Friezas final form because his pupils disapear and the face looks the same.

Best answers
Nah.. that's a frame from Goku going SSJ for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom