Goku Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ky

Best answers
Haha you da man bro,finaly some one doing a ssj5 model.It looks really good keep it up.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL RESULT,good job. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude with what/how did you render it so the pants did get such a cool look on it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightwave render - Fprime ..... broli <_< ... gt to talk about this to yo... about teh plugin...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For everyone who thinks the head is too small, it's not. Ssj5, how retarded it even is, is very bulky. Look at brolly for an example.

Best answers
good job my only crits are the right boot should have a red stripe not blue and the green thing around his waist needs to flared out a bit it looks like its tight as hell around him it should be more baggy

Best answers
Well after a while I decided to pick of the work on this guy....the hair really gave me a hard time and I'm not that statified with it either

Best answers
I like it, That green thing is rather plain though, otherwise it's awsome, he just needs Pupils ;-).

Best answers
all thats left is a tail going around his leg and then mabey you can make some animate video's? hehe looks amazing

Best answers
heh yeah the hair's not really looking like what i should be looking like. I'll try to do a paintover.
But cool project anyway, i hadn't seen this yet and i'm pretty amazed of how those pants and muscles are shaped. Impressive.

Edit: Btw i think this is a much better look for him although maybe a bit to much like ssj3. I'd try something inbetween.

Edit: Here i did a crappy edit in photoshop, i'm not that skilled with it...

I think he looks better this way. His hair is bigger and thicker, his neck and face are longer and his chin is sharper.
I changed his right arm to a more of a goku size. Give him normal biceps and hands but just give him a huge chest and shoulders to make him look buff.

That's my in depth view on it. Use it as you like :]

Best answers
thnx for the feedback TRL, really appreciate it. Going to make the edits as soon as I have some time, mean while I made a smallish render of the current one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spike sticking out his forehead till his abs :O not good, add the famous goku hair strings on his for head the "( )" shaped ones

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that just looks super cool, I think the hair looks good except for that long spike on the front, loose that (or shortn it) and start skinin him ! :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a beauty, you better get a nice skin put on him, or better yet bug SV til he agrees to do a celshaded skin/render for you ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would cyber with it, no I'm not kidding. :O

Thats pretty ****ing awsome man, I love the folds on it. :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work man but you made a bottom row of abbs that shouldnt be there i think you should know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom