[Old PotW] Gokowned

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Am I seeing high detailed hair on trunks or is it something like Tombraiders Tress FX?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why did he slap goku in the face though

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
No Tress-FX just Darkthoot's animation skill. Tress FX would be kinda demanding and it's not that easy to include in a game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No Tress-FX just Darkthoot's animation skill. Tress FX would be kinda demanding and it's not that easy to include in a game.
I was about to say, while a good idea on paper and seemingly a nice touch animated hair, especially the type that has many moving parts can end up looking quite goofy... so personally I dunno about that.

Also I like how people assume Goku got slapped when that pose is obviously an ending pose after a vicious sword combo.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I personally really like the detail on his shoe. Hair looks awsome too yah :D

Discord Member
Best answers
pics like these only make me wish the game was released already 0o

why not let some of us hardcore forum users in on what is playable right now? i would think coming to this forum for 5-10 years waiting for the game would amount to something.

let us in on the in-game testing 0o

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Those models are realllly detailed. I like it

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Again no Photoshop used^^ Color correction, motion blur etc all ingame stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Already seen on few occasions that you guys overuse normal/bump/displacement maps. Don't want to brag too much but there should be a boundry between "can" and "should". Don't run me over now :) ; just trying to maybe help with criticism :)

Here example there is overuse on trunks boots. They look like they've been made of stone. Second thing is that its useless to even use so much on boots when in gameplay you wont even notice if it has more detail then just simple shading

Last edited:
ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Already seen on few occasions that you guys overuse normal/bump/displacement maps. Don't want to brag too much but there should be a boundry between "can" and "should". Don't run me over now :) ; just trying to maybe help with criticism :)

Here example there is overuse on trunks boots. They look like they've been made of stone. Second thing is that its useless to even use so much on boots when in gameplay you wont even notice if it has more detail then just simple shading
You must be the only person who doesnt like it.
Then again you cant see the whole shoe in this picture. Ofcourse your immagination thinks its a stone.
But for us its still a shoe :D

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Will come soon :D
Btw yeah the normalmaps are a tad to strong on the shoes. But might be because the normalmaps were made from diffuse texture so on some areas they are to strong.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No one fights Vegeta

Also, the pic is BUUTIFUL!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Will come soon :D
Btw yeah the normalmaps are a tad to strong on the shoes.
Well they are shoes after all and

[video=youtube;TyHeep65RxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHeep65RxY[/video]

you know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom