Gohan's Shield : Propietis

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i vas thinking at gohans shield , when u shoot a kmhh and it ain't powerfull enought to break the shield to PS

my ideea : No matter how meny kmhh (or other attakz) are shot at the shield to duel , How ?

a normal PS if the Shield Wins all attakz R pushed back scattering the senders thru the map , if he loses the shield breakes and gohan blows in pieces :))

P.S if a player comes in the shiled with (1.2) defalult right click and he does a puch gohan's energy is drained :)

So waddya think ?

ps. another suggestion that i won't bother adding another topic

2ndary attak for khh , fast kmhh weaker but much faster made , moved !!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1 thinkz j00 shud uze more propr enslissh

and if the shield struggles all attacks, whats the point in the secondary shield attack then after you absorbed beams. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well the shied remains active !!! only he pushes back !!!

i never sou in DBZ gohan's sheld to absorb something , but i am newbish now :D

Best answers
Im a bit confused (i dont know if its the complexity of the idea or the language :S)
anyways im sure DJR has a good point there...but i think "shield-things" can be altered... no clue how tho.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah but i think shield kinda suxxxx cuz i shoot something in it and dessapears but maybe maybe !!! c'omon hav mercy pretend that u understand my engliesh :((

p.s wach the 1/st post

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
yeah but i think shield kinda suxxxx cuz i shoot something in it and dessapears but maybe maybe !!! c'omon hav mercy pretend that u understand my engliesh :((

p.s wach the 1/st post
Err it dosent disapear. In fact it gets added to the secondary shield function.

In other words the more damage the shield takes teh stromger the shield attack gets.

But i kinda like the part about Gohan loosing KI for simple melee pundhes at the shield.

Best answers
maybe like if theres 3 or more attacks hitting the shield (ki beams and crap) maybe the shield begins to close in, as gohan trys to keep the power, and if he wins the fight the shield slowy gets bigger, and then absorbs all that beam energy, and basically explodes doing the shield damage+whatever beams were shot, and gohan loses most of his energy during the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom