GohanBuu vs SSJ4 Goku

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how will win in DBZ if GohanBuu and SSJ4 meet . I say that GohanBuu was stronger then SSJ4 even SuperBuu was stronger then SSJ3 equal to SSJ 4

Best answers
you are very wrong , because ssj4 is far too powerfull than ssj3 . Imagine that in ssj4form it;s easy to maintain but ssj3 drains a lot of ki.And never don't compare buu with ssj4goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second i saw the name of this thread the name "Volkov" came to mind -_-

And yeah because GT is ridiculous, SSJ4 would wipe his ass with Gohan Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Gohan Buu can't win against base Vegetto, what makes you think he can be SSJ 4 Goku?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Vegetto could be stronger than SSJ4. And even if he wasn't, there's really no way to beat Buu except the Spirit Bomb. No matter what his enemy does he just regenerates until his enemy is out of ki, and therefore the enemy's power is inferior to his own. Then Buu would wipe the floor with him. So I say GohanBuu for sure.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 it's just a transfomation it's not that good , that's the problem you gys think SSJ4 give you 403420403240323405340530450345034503405303405 PL no it does not just like an other trans like SSJ3 Goku Could not win Agains SuperBuu not even Vegeta togheter, Vegetto wips SSJ4 ass whit no problem

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you are very wrong , because ssj4 is far too powerfull than ssj3 . Imagine that in ssj4form it;s easy to maintain but ssj3 drains a lot of ki.And never don't compare buu with ssj4goku.
nope...they are same....they both drain lots of energy during a fight and more that SSJ4 has timelimit transformation problem unlike SSJ3 if you have more energy to maintain the form. but only reason that makes SSJ4 superior because SSJ4 could able to generate more power than SSJ3. in any case SSJ3 GOKU(dbz) would've be crush by SSJ4 Goku....the reason is unknown.....just powerful!

but to comfirm the match with Mystic-buu SSJ4 Goku wouldn't had and adventage because buu can regenerate as long as they want but SSJ4 Goku would running out of time for the transformation athen turn back to normal(you can see that position in GT when Goku battle with Super 17)

Even though if you ask me who's the strongest I'd say SSJ4 Goku but if you're asking who'll win the match then I'll go with buu.

Best answers
okay kidbuu is stronger than mystic buu
and goku killed kidbuu in ss2 (or 1 or 3 or maybe even normal i dnt remember)
so of course ss4 goku wud waste him. also kidbuu was reincarnated as uub and ss4 goku was WAY stronger than them. mystic buu doesnt even rate compared to ss4 goku

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay kidbuu is stronger than mystic buu
and goku killed kidbuu in ss2 (or 1 or 3 or maybe even normal i dnt remember)
so of course ss4 goku wud waste him. also kidbuu was reincarnated as uub and ss4 goku was WAY stronger than them. mystic buu doesnt even rate compared to ss4 goku
KidBuu was as strong as SSJ3 Goku the only difrents is that kidbuu drain less enegry if buu use 1% of his brain he could douge the spirit bomb let it destroy the planet or whateter and then clean the rest out , they hurry to finisht the movie . Note kidBuu was stronger then Fat Buu and EvilBuu(SkinyBuu) but weaker then Superbuu,GotenksBuu,GohanBuu

Best answers
KIDS you forgot something , even though buu can regenerate that not means the powerfull hits don't affect him , and more than than , he can't regenarete to infinite because it exhaust it . i'll give you a perfect example , the match : fatbuu vs. kidbuu .
edit : lol , dan the fanatic said that buu can be beated only by SB , hahah this is hilarious , it needs just a gigantic beam to vaporize him , not only SB.
2nd : not to forget that in GT goku jr said : General rilldo it's even stronger than buu ! ( so just make a comparation between gen rilldo and a ssj4 sayian ;)
In conclusion MysticBuu is not match for 4 stage(Power , speed , perfect mind and body togheter merged)

Best answers
so how will win in DBZ if GohanBuu and SSJ4 meet . I say that GohanBuu was stronger then SSJ4 even SuperBuu was stronger then SSJ3 equal to SSJ 4
Yeah "GohanBuu" is stronger than SS4 thats why they fought with SS4 rather than have fat buu absorb someone.
SS4 > Majuub Majuub= Fat buu + uub uub = kid buu uub > Gohan. Ever watch SS4 Goku fight Baby Vegeta? As I recall SS4 Goku was even with Baby Vegeta who wiped his ass with majuub who is stronger than gohan buu.

Sorry you lose.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah "GohanBuu" is stronger than SS4 thats why they fought with SS4 rather than have fat buu absorb someone.
SS4 > Majuub Majuub= Fat buu + uub uub = kid buu uub > Gohan. Ever watch SS4 Goku fight Baby Vegeta? As I recall SS4 Goku was even with Baby Vegeta who wiped his ass with majuub who is stronger than gohan buu.

Sorry you lose.
oki let' me put it this way ,Gohan in DBZ MysticGohan > SSJ3 Goku ,SuperBuu> SSJ3Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta ,GohanBuu>SSJ4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Gohan Buu can't win against base Vegetto, what makes you think he can be SSJ 4 Goku?
*shrug* Gohan Buu never fought base Vegitto in the manga, and there's no telling how that fight would've ended, really. Chances are Mystic Gohan was stronger than base Vegitto. In any case, Vegitto was stronger than SS4 Goku. :S

Best answers
u cannot compare 2 characters in dbz in differnt timeline! cuz goku in his normal form at the end was half the strenght of kid buu, if not more!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol , dan the fanatic said that buu can be beated only by SB , hahah this is hilarious , it needs just a gigantic beam to vaporize him , not only SB.
Excuse me, but how many times was he hit with a giant beam and regenerated? He was even ripped to MOLECULES when he fought Gotenks in the Room of Spirit and Time. And still he revived. The only real way to beat him is the Spirit Bomb, and even if it wasn't his regenerating definitely takes less ki than an ubergiant Kamehameha, therefore he wouldn't tire out before his opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Spirit Bomb is just a big ball of energy, so basicly, an attack with equal ammount of power would kill Buu thus making your "the only thing that can kill him is a spirit bomb" theory go down. And im quite sure that SSJ4 Goku can generate an even greater blast than the Spirit Bomb that killed Buu.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Spirit Bomb is just a big ball of energy, so basicly, an attack with equal ammount of power would kill Buu thus making your "the only thing that can kill him is a spirit bomb" theory go down. And im quite sure that SSJ4 Goku can generate an even greater blast than the Spirit Bomb that killed Buu.
Remeber this is not Kidbuu (even kidbuu if he instant transmin when he trow the spiritbomb to the otherworld he will be safe and Goku and the Z fighter lose) This is GohanBuu (Piccolo and Gohan Mind ) and Gohan was Stronger then Goku SSJ 3 stronger then Gotenks there's no way SSJ4 will win.Remeber there PL did get to strong in GT there was no enemys to fight to gain more power so 10 years was fora a few mil pl that's it max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Goku trained like hell with Uub >_> And each SSJ lvl is atleast twice as strong as the last. So yet again i say bye bye Buu.

Best answers
quoted for truth

and btw rambo you lost ... get used

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom