Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
heres one im workin on.

ps could someone give me a link to the non bd adult gohan if there is one thanx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Send me your msn or e-mail adres and I'll send it to you !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm gathering all the models I can find, putting them on a cd, so then when something happens like what happened to Bid For Power, I still have all the models and skins that have been released so far... and GOD DAMN, I have to say, some of these skins are even better then in Bid for Powe, Like the broly skin, it's got his own size and stuff, just wich in beta 2 they'd put more room for more characters... I'm playing with the Goten model now, put it in Krillin's spot... But I found out that he wont turn back once he turned into his higher level... is this a standard Krillin config or something with the Goten model ???

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
wheres his arm!!! LOL, i havent seen the movie but that sucks, he loses his freaking arm? Who took it? And why didnt the retard wish it back?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's what triggered the Super Saiyan with Trunks, then when only Trunks & Bulma were left, Trunks desided to goto the past, warn the Z warriors of the danger that was coming to them.

Gohan's death was actually the reason why Trunks went SSJ and I'm kinda glad he did... Cause Trunks kickes ass I liked the movie with Future Trunks and Bojack and the other Android movie.

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
nice model but i dont want messt upp clotsh... not broken... normal o_o (sorry if my english sucks)

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
opps.....sry i hav eforget the credits.

opps.....sry i hav eforget the credits. I make the picture with the credits and load this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom