Gohan

Best answers
Hey i need some help with gohans shield attack, what is the RIGHT way to use the power in the bal of ki, everything itry he just, like.....gets lazy and stops shielding, what is the right way, eh? :cry: :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the attack was right u muss klick the mous on the right site and u muss hold it:) sry for my bad english i am german:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait till alot of ppl will beat the **** out of your shield and the shoot it back on them with right click....
then it makes a big boom :)

Best answers
Yes it is a pretty strong attack but gohan isnt a very good character none the less.

Best answers
you hold the left mouse botton down until enough ki attacks have been blasted at you(remember you need to have some ki left yourself or the shield will just go away)

then click and hold the right mouse botton and let go of the left.. 2 secs after let go of the right and u should fire of a shield ball..

it gets bigger the more ki attacks that have been shot on your shield

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan is really a pretty good character if you know how to use him. I don't think he's really an up front character; he's not the guy you want to use if you want to go charge somebody head on. Whenever I play (I usually play as Gohan) I have to avoid things quite often.

Best answers
gohan close to ground + fully charged kamehameha = also haha ^^

Best answers
the shield should stop explosion radius damage... the disks n stuff should still kill though, gotta have a weakness..

Best answers
ive experienced gettin killed while having the shield up, by kamehamehas... don't know how if the shield is suppose to defend against blow radius aswell..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it doesnt. A nice trick if you dont have eye lasers or candy beams or discs is if there's a shielder, create a ki blob on a nearby wall or floor and make it as big as possible. Then hit it with a full charged generic beam. Shielder= ouch.

Best answers
my point exactly, i just prefer a fully charged kamehameha on the wall next to him, or just blowing it up next to the shield :D

Best answers
i dun get it... gohan used his shield once in the show and it got into esf... must have run out of attacks to include

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kind of obviously true :p

At least they chose something unique n cool.

Best answers
Gohan technically uses it twice, once in Garlic Jr. Saga and then again somewhere in either GT or during a brolly fight i'm not sure I have a music video of him doing it. And hey, in the music video it blocks blast radii....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom