Gohan

Sound Artist
Best answers
I got bored, and had this image around. I doubt this will be the final version of gohan.. but here goes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks ok. You cant really crit or anything because he is turned side ways

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keeps getting better every time I see it.

-Karrde-

Best answers
his face looks like a grown up in a kids body.. doesnt look like gohan in the face is all :/

Best answers
i like it :D (where can i download the model)

Best answers
sorry to say.. but i dun like it. there are far better gohan models out there atm.
he just looks fat... he ain't buu u know.

Best answers
I think he only looks "fat" because of the camera angle.

I like it. It's certainly better than the one currently ingame. Keep up the good work.

Best answers
You don't - until he releases it. I believe it's gonna replace the current Gohan in a later release.

Best answers
it is a good mdoel i think, atleast a lot better then the current one!!!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
I didn't make the model btw.. another team member did:)

Best answers
some ppl are stupid

PLZ SEND THE MODEL TO ME PLZ [email protected]

yes dapo that means you
read all the posts b4 u post something that has been said that wont be done.

ontopic: i think the model itself is good but its a little tall, or maybe its the angle cuz face is very good, just needs to be shorter

Best answers
oooo....looks good except it doesnt look a bit like gohan when you look at it from the front....but it isnt your model so what can you do?It looks great....

now i wonder why ESF teammembers are getting active on the forums lately....haven't heard from you guys in a loooooooooong time....at least I think it was long....

Best answers
Its my model... I'm not exactly happy with the skin.... but I guess it will do. I think Metro could have done better... And the fact that he messed with my model doesn't float my boat that much either. :\

Best answers
i like it i have to say. it is better than the current one and btw, i noticed something. Lately there have been like 10 posts in 5 days about new updates in the news section and what do the team members do, post this little eye candy in the forum. First of all, nice that you do post updates, it could be fun to post it in the news section next time but what i wanted to say was don't let the forum members **** you up, only post when you want to!!!But hey, SS-Vegeta i like the model better then the skin, i dont like the clothes that much......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom