Best answers
K here's another small edit....not much just fixed the hair and kinda rescaled and changed some stuff on the cape...

PICCIE:

Credits:

ESF Team - For the Gohan model

S-Bolt - For Piccolo with cape

Best answers
Aaahhh..thanks S-Bolt, I needed the name of the creator....the caped Piccolo I downloaded came without readme :rolleyes:

*edits first post*

Bolteh2

B
well, if you downlaod it from redsaiyan.net than ur wrong cuz there is a readme in that file :p

Best answers
No it was not from RS, I got it from some german site (And it wasin't GSF)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So ehm , is it uploaded at rs, or are you still working on it? Cuz i don't see a dl link on this page.

Best answers
Are you stupid or what? it's obviously obvious that there is not download link because the model....IS NOT FINISHED!!!

I never said it was finished...when i finish it I will go look for a host and post a link for you all to download...I still need to see what i can do to non-ssj Gohan and try to animate the cape so it like flies when he powers up or transforms.

And plz don't come rushing or PSing me cuz I will either not answer, or I will give you a not-so-nice response.

(heh srry for all that BS but people who ask for D/L links or rush really piss me off :devgrin: )

Best answers
It's nice but the face doesnt look like gohan.Maybe you need a pic to look at.Nice non the less.Nice model.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
hmmmz very nice but i find that when ever i play with a caped model its not that great (cape doesnt move and that sort of thing, it only moves cause the body moves) so if u could make the cape less stiff that would be cool

Peace, Mystic

Bolteh2

B
stop spamming and read the fecking thread, he says that it isnt finished !, ffs, damn you spammers, damn you all to hell !!

WAHAHAHAHA! BURN WAHAHAHAHAHAA

Best answers
It would be nice if you can have someone animate the cape...
Like there is a piccolo with cape, all they need is animations then there great

Best answers
pretty nice, but i agree try makin the cape less tiff (dunno how)?

P.S. s-bolt u forgot to tell him not to double post hehe, DAMN THEM TO HELL mwuhahhahaha....lol

Best answers
looks good, cant wait till u finish it and a good cape 2 s-bolt, but hey take ur time to finish, i can be very patient for good models ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom