Gohan Vs Trunks

Best answers
..........Trunks. Unless you like to shoot beams repeatedely. Then use Gohan, go SSJ, and Spam the KHH

Best answers
trunk's melle is better,and gohan's beam thumb

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan has the kamehameha attack, which can be quite an asset combined with the early transformation. As opposed to that, you have Trunks who is better with melee damage. My pick? Trunks.

lost said:
buu.

no really, lol
I think the thread originator asked the forum users who they think is better out of Gohan or Trunks. Stop spamming uselessly when your post is not going to help in any way.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Trunks has the sword so when your meeleeing hes definetly better but otherwise gohan just about outclasses him in every other catogery so i would ahve to go with Gohan

Best answers
I'd say Trunks. Aside from being better at melee (which is a huge part of this game), he looks cooler than Gohan. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although Trunks has a sword, i like Gohan for melee more because he has more speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Gohan just alittle better because he is good in the late game with speed and beams, where as Trunks just is fun early cause you can smack people around. But I do like both.

Best answers
i like gohan cause gohan have batter beams, and trunks have batter melle but i steel like gohan and i like to ues he's beams not he's melle.

Best answers
I would say depends on the skills of the player if ure a Melee God Trunks is youre man if ure a Noob and like to BeamSpam Gohan is youre pick so obiously i choose Trunks

Best answers
LOL maistro @ god? no one is a god! rather put it in the context of being go'o'd at it.

oke, so who is really better trunks or Gohan? easy pick, none of the two, actualy the game is balanced out so every char should be equal.

@ gr00vy:

"though!:"

Buu is better in each and every way. His pl is higher, his candy ray is outrageous, his mouthblast is the best considering how much power it takes. Transformed he's in a perfect transformation, and if you know ESF just a bit, you'll find out that Buu is always the strongest in a game.

Get your facts straight, play ESF before you comment me.

Best answers
Youre right if u master Buu's Powers hes awesome there is only 1 person ATM who is a god with Buu and that would be Lynx he like beated everyone , even a nice 36 - 2 score vs Gr00vy but back on topic i would choose Trunks over Gohan ( Fast Trans , Faster , Melee is Better )

Best answers
actually i will pick..........Frezzia because the freza disk it sooo cheap soo i love to use it :cool: ;D :D

Best answers
Maistro said:
Youre right if u master Buu's Powers hes awesome there is only 1 person ATM who is a god with Buu and that would be Lynx he like beated everyone , even a nice 36 - 2 score vs Gr00vy but back on topic i would choose Trunks over Gohan ( Fast Trans , Faster , Melee is Better )
you must not play on steam then. I almost feel cheap using Buu.

Best answers
1 thing stream is rubbish another hi maistro man how r u and onto topic at the end of seiris of dbz gohan is the most powerfull with his hidden ability... out of trunks and gohan i like gohan better looks better (with adult skin) but trunks is cool alhough i bearly use him.

Best answers
Gohan is teh pwn! The Kamehameha is the best! Melee is all about skills anyhow. So it really doesn't matter about the sword. If it comes down to melee, the BETTER PLAYER will win. :laff:

Best answers
gohan does end up with more speed and has better beams. then again, finishing buster is a beam that does not require further participation from the shooter, so u get to go jerk off after shooting it and he's still struggling.i would still pick trunks.
melee.they both have mediocre transformation music, vegeta's and especially krillin's are the coolest.
guy's listen, krillin does have a little bit of a late transformation, but...
he has way more speed than even buu(buu being second highest), he's 70 frickin max speed points higher than goku in each of their high forms.
i think he has the most health..350!!!!!
and he has the perfect arrangement of attacks:
destructo disk:an ok auto kill attack
Kamehameha:an excellent direct beam attack
scatter beam:amazing attack, especially when your server is filled with bots or players
and in my oppinion and hopefully other's, he has the best transformation music!
please get to mystic krillin and realize how good he is!!!!
(don't forget to read my signature for more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom