[Old PotW] Gohan vs Frieza on the City map

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have nothing to say about this. My English is horrible. All i got to say, this is an awesome POTW!

Best answers
The first time I played ESF on multiplayer it was on the esf_city map, THIS is the kind of level I'd love to play on. Some TDM along with cat & mouse tactics would be so fun. World Martials Arts Tournament down there too! <.< Is this West City?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Amazing shot! That's a great city to show off too! :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I cannot say anything ironic about this picture therefore I must hate it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a while since we've seen the City map. Looks pretty small from this perspective, until you look at those really-small-looking houses and compare them with the "bigger" buildings. Me likes, need moar City pics.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
first thing that popped in my mind was s2k_greattournament lol

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Grega it is :D Celshading is the part where the diffuse falloff is replaced by a rampmap wich contains "cells" of colors. So instead of a smooth gradient from bright to dark you have several areas with different shades in them. The outline combined with celshading actually got nothing to do with it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega it is :D Celshading is the part where the diffuse falloff is replaced by a rampmap wich contains "cells" of colors. So instead of a smooth gradient from bright to dark you have several areas with different shades in them. The outline combined with celshading actually got nothing to do with it.
I know the outline doesnt have anything to do with it, but cel shading usually produces cartoony style. Or is that just the most used one.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega has no clue.

Best answers
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Yep that's right, we do use celshading buuut the current used rampmaps don't have such a cartoony look. Also it makes a hughe difference when you use semi realistic textures, as we do. Most game models wich celshading don't have much details in their textures.

Best answers
regarding to the other maps................i really hope this is WIP....whole buildings and stuff look really cheap....the ground in the back looks awesome again but the whole city part....
and since when is the tournament in a huge city!??!?! it is placed on a small island.......what are those buildings for?!?!?!

Best answers
first thing that popped in my mind was s2k_greattournament lol
Yep.
regarding to the other maps................i really hope this is WIP....whole buildings and stuff look really cheap....the ground in the back looks awesome again but the whole city part....
and since when is the tournament in a huge city!??!?! it is placed on a small island.......what are those buildings for?!?!?!
Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom