Gohan v2

Should I release this before EVM comes out?

• Yes, the model might be crap, but you should release it

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, the model is too crappy for the real world

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
not dark enough for people to see, i'm fixing errors right now so i'll post an update when i'm finished.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i think you need help, you dont seem to realise that people arent flat on the side, I made a drawover to show you what i mean, (i cant remember his hair so i kinda made it up a little):

and if you want a ref:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holly **** can u also make a front drawing david ?

Best answers
ahh i wanted to ask him that -_- arrgh ohh and majin gimme a wireframe and i could crit :D

Best answers
He has the two spikes of hair comming out of the back of his head, you cant just forget about them because you dont like them. Anyway its lookin pretty good except from the side and the hair, you need to look at david's hair and some more pics from the anime, just keep workin and im sure it will turn out pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You did it, heh. You got rid of those kankles. Sheesh, Gohan was looking really chunky in the ankle area, but you fixed it, good job. The model actually looks like Gohan now. :]

Best answers
lookin alot better, hair seems kinda fat and big from the front try and fix that and it should be good.

also I fixed my image up there so take a look at it.

Best answers
well while the side proportions are better the front looks strange now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The side view looks good, but the front view looks like a lego or something. ;/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smell we need another drawover again. For the the front view, that is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
I smell we need another drawover again. For the the front view, that is.
heh, i'll do one in a bit

Imo It looks much better now ;)

ok i dun1 but, it was really small so it was hard, but here u go:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
damn school... i hate school... o_O

neways i truely believe this is ur best model ever, GJ! Just fix the front view up like in Dave's drawover and it'll be perfect :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

get it?, you know if you got a warning for each time you double posted in this thread alone youd have been banned by now, but thats not for me to decide so i wont say anything else,

the front still looks blocky, especially the torso, you need to more closely follow davids ref, (or your others) cuz that chest is bad, and the rest isnt much better

the torso is wayyy too wide, and the belt shouldnt slant like that, thats it for now, thats all i can crit that i could see could actually help the model, if it was my mmodel id select all delete and restart, but like i said above, thats not my call

Best answers
I still don't get why you can't actually FOLLOW THE REFS. His hair isn't accurate, it looks like someone attacked his head with a chainsaw. His pants seem too baggy from the side view, and he has the anatomy of a playdoh character. Look at a good muscle guide, he isn't nearly defined enough, and his shoulders are too broad

Best answers
i like the legs and feet, the arms are..ok, but the chest is too big, you know what i mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom