Best answers
I have make an new modle (no only the head is from bfp!!!!)
and i had problems with compile it with the bones !
Need help!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he dosent look ssj2.... he looks normal ssj. good job tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked:
Looks like you need a bit more help than just with the bones. I don't want this to come out as rude, but I'm just trying to help you out.

A few crits on the shape of the model:

Maybe make the arms less skinny? I know he's chibi, but even that's too thin for ss2 gohan. The hands appear to be quite tiny and deformed in comparison to the rest of the model.

The legs need to be somewhat bigger, and the crotch area definitely needs to be brought down some.

The skin on the face requires some work because it doesn't really look like gohan. And the strands of hair don't really reflect how gohan looks either. They're too bunched up together and there's definitely too much hair strands at the back of his head.

Observation: The skin on the back of the arms looks as if you just laid the uvmap of the model over another skin someone lse might have done. To further enhance this effect, note that the skin on the neck is off centre. Not saying that this is what you did, just an something that I noted . . .

Hope this helps

Best answers
dude the head is too big and make a little more blood and make him more muscluar in cell saga he was more bulkier than that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell is wrong with his head/hair/body O_O
wow, atleast change the hair!

Best answers
for the bones .. it looks like u havn't created any bones? or did u not check "show skeleton" on the skeleton tab?

basically u need to creat a skeleton (or import the skeleton from the esf's gohan model) and assign the proper vertices to each bone!

if u need any more help just ask here.

Best answers
@ultrag

i know i have import the gohan skeleton but its to difficult and now i have the krillin skeleton but i cant fix his arms !
Somebody can do that i send him the model?!

Best answers
sorry, but his face even doesn't look like gohan:p and his hair doesn't look like gohan's either. if I were you, I'd make the gohan myself because I like the model, I just don't like the head...:p

Best answers
Looks good, but fix the hair and make [all] his muscles bigger...Maybe you can make a not battle damaged version. His eyes look kinda smal and his leg skin is kinda imposible [his legs look like they same big as his pants]

Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
Looks good, but fix the hair and make [all] his muscles bigger...Maybe you can make a not battle damaged version. His eyes look kinda smal and his leg skin is kinda imposible [his legs look like they same bib as his pants]
Yeah, it looks like his legs are swollen, but SOMEHOW they stay inside the pants. He must have gotten stung by a bee or something. The crotch is too high, the arms are too thin, the face doesn't look like Gohan, the hair doesn't look right, the skin is messed up. It needs a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom